Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 6:50 AM
Happy Holiday Stuff: Santa Pees and Laughs Way Too MUCH!!!!
Have you all notice that when Santa comes, he seems to enjoy your toliet much more than giving presents? I just don't know why he does this but it is both funny and annoying at the sametime. He goes to the bathroom to, you know, to do his business (What do you expect? The fat guy in the red suit has to do all these deliveries in one night and has been eating and drinking milk and cookies from house to house, of course he too needs to take a potty break, right? ) and then when he finishes he laughs for no apparent reason (or maybe he finds toliet humor laughable, hey who doesn't?), but it gets even more funny. He pees again and laughs (Ho,ho,ho), then goes right back to peeing again and then laughs again, and once again pees and laughs, and so on and so on. I guess all that holiday cheer makes you have to pee alot!

So my question to you all: Do you guys find humor in this or is this really, really, really annoying to you all . To me I would like to have to delete the toliets when Santa comes so he wouldn't do that (Then again I don't want Kringle to take a tingle on my sim's floors and with all that pee that is a huge mess that my sims have to clean. Guess Santa doesn't have the decency to clean up his own mess.) Is there a fix for Santa to stop the endless pee party on your sim's toliet? Why must we have to suffer from seemingly endless laughter and peeing from Santa?

Please anyone who reads this please respond about this funny yet annoying peeing obsession that santa has. Oh the HORROR!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 9:51 AM
When I played The Sims 2 I also had this issue. I found it soooooo annoying! I did eventually delete all the toilets tho, I still remember me doing that... And then I had the children running in the room dressed like elves and such, and Christmas decoration, even the walls were decorated. Anyway, I also remember that I only had a total of 2 visits from Santa. Because I hated it that he always went to pee. I only wanted him to come by to make screenshots from the family celebrating with santa.
So eventually I stopped putting cookies for him. Or I moved the christmas tree to a room without a fireplace. Or I just did anything to stop him from coming. x)

Yeah well, perhaps it's not nice of me that I did that, but I really didn't like it either. Santa has to be able to stand all those cookies and stuff! Otherwise he's not a real Santa to me, pfuh! xD

"Broken people get recycled."
- Katie Melua -
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 10:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dakt104
So my question to you all: Do you guys find humor in this

I'm laughing my ass off at your description of it. It's exactly as Santa should be in the sims - all laughing and urine.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 2:01 PM
As soon as santa arrives max the motives and then turn off motive decay (cheats: maxmotives, motivedecay off) that way everyone remains toilet free for the duration of his visit. Or there are other hacked motive objects around that target specific motives for specific sims you could use to limit this behavior.

Visit these sites for more Medieval downloads: Sunni Designs, Plumb Bob Keep, and The Medieval Smithy.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 7:14 PM
Oh how I wish I had Happy Holiday Stuff! It's the ONE stuff pack that I don't have for The Sims 2. I have every last EP and SP but this one and it drives me insane because I can't find it anywhere! I want a santa that pees! LMAO. Love this topic.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 12:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by karrie85
Oh how I wish I had Happy Holiday Stuff! It's the ONE stuff pack that I don't have for The Sims 2. I have every last EP and SP but this one and it drives me insane because I can't find it anywhere! I want a santa that pees! LMAO. Love this topic.

Do you live in the States because I found it on Amazon.com just by typing "Sims 2 Happy Holiday Stuff pack"

Tired of your workers' faces changing after you set a uniform? See this thread for more details and a potential fix.
-----
Check out my journal.
I now have a Simblr(in the making) please follow!
Simblr
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 1:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bwinney43
Do you live in the States because I found it on Amazon.com just by typing "Sims 2 Happy Holiday Stuff pack"

Yep I live in the states. I'm gonna go look. Hopefully not too pricey.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 9:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by karrie85

You want it? I could sell you the European version for 7 dollars. x)

"Broken people get recycled."
- Katie Melua -