Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 11:03 PM
Happy Holiday and Festive Holiday Stuff???
Hi there! I have two questions I need answers to, so I can get a better understanding to.

1) Is there a Major difference between Sims 2 Happy Holiday and Festive Holiday Stuff? (Note: I already Know there is an International difference between the two, I want to know if there is a difference in objects, the npc Santa, the wording of the objects, etc.)

2) I live in the United States and want to get Festive Holiday because it is cheaper online, can I install the stuff pack or not?

Please help understand this, I very much appretiate the response to this post!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 1st Feb 2011 at 5:34 AM
I have no idea if there is a difference in objects. Wording I'll assume there may be some slight differences. Obviously they call it Festive Pack instead of Happy Holiday pack.

It should install no problem. I live in the US as well but I have a UK version of Mansion and Garden stuff because I could not find a US version online. Everything works fine. The only difference is that it has turned all my clocks into 24 hour time but that is easily switched back in the options.

Not sure if Festive Pack would do that to you since M&G stuff is treated as a "mini EP"

Tired of your workers' faces changing after you set a uniform? See this thread for more details and a potential fix.
-----
Check out my journal.
I now have a Simblr(in the making) please follow!
Simblr
Theorist
#3 Old 1st Feb 2011 at 9:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bwinney43
I live in the US as well but I have a UK version of Mansion and Garden stuff because I could not find a US version online. Everything works fine.

I think that they're all multi versions, just change the language in the registry, that's what I always do.
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Feb 2011 at 1:00 PM
I googled this a while back as I was installing all the SP and EP's and I wanted to make sure they were installed in the correct order.

There isn't much difference except one has more items.

If you google the phrase "difference between happy holiday and festive holiday stuff" you may find some more answers

Playing Sims 3.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Feb 2011 at 2:00 PM
Thank you all very much for the comments you guys! I thought I never get any answers from anyone.