Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 11:48 PM
Default Terrain paints, NOT CAW!
So, back in the day, I used to have many terrain paints in the game that matched CAW textures such as sidewalks, terrains, that had been extracted from the various worlds. They weren't new textures, they were the EA ones; and weren't in the downloads sections but I thought they were in the CAW threads. However, looking through, all I see are the CAW textures. Anyone know which threads have them?

EDIT: I have one group from sweetdevil, but I think they are all base game. The paints I'm looking for came from all the different worlds, and were in different threads.

Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against stupid.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 24th Aug 2017 at 10:40 AM
The Simalogue website had, at one time, all missing terrain paints from each expansion/world. The website is not available anymore but I did find it via the Wayback Machine. Not sure if all links work - but it's something to go by.
https://web.archive.org/web/2014082...ain-paints.html
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Aug 2017 at 8:17 PM
And the links worked! Awesome! Thank You so much! I could have sworn I got them off MTS though... oh well, they say the mind is the first to go lol!

Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against stupid.