Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#951 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 4:12 PM
"Okay Astrid--Holly--Hannah--whoever you are."
My first day with this family and I keep calling the poor girl by her mothers' names.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#952 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 4:09 PM
"Aww crap...I forgot to randomize the thing"
After noticing the 2nd baby had the same eye, skin and hair color as the first one...when he had multiple options to inherit so it reminded me I forgot. Thankfully I had just saved and exited without saving...he was probably a clone.

My Simblr
He/They
Top Secret Researcher
#953 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 4:08 PM
"Well if you'd just be patient! He's doing the best he can!" (said to angry customer waiting in line that yelled at my Sim for taking too long) followed by
"If you hadn't all went in line at the same dang time"
"Now leave!" (said to random Sim I greeted, used for some social need and told to leave once it was fulfilled)
"Don't puke, don't puke" (said when playing with baby)
"Man you're a slob"
"You clogged it you unclog it! I don't wanna hear it!"
XD

My Simblr
He/They
Lab Assistant
#954 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 4:33 PM
There are seven chairs in this room! Why do you keep sitting on the one in front of the computer when someone else needs to sit there to write their term paper?!

You lied to me…There is a Swansea!
Mad Poster
#955 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 9:19 PM
"NO POKING!"
(I'm so fed up with Veronaville. And some of the campus feuds are almost as bad.)

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#956 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 3:48 AM
I have ACR... So I get a lot of.. "Wait... why are you trying for a baby!! STOP!! CANCEL INTERACTION.. CANCEL INTERACTION!!" *baby chimes* crud.

I also find myself getting way too into being rude to those annoying sims that come home with your sims every day from work. lol. "Yeah, sure eat all our food..." "COOL, you clogged the toilet. awesome." "The girls don't like you, sorry. You can leave now though." haha.
Top Secret Researcher
#957 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 3:59 AM
"Stop complaining about the environment! Why do you think I sent you out there to pull the weeds? Get to it!"
"Don't moan to me that you're hungry. i sent you to eat some food but no, you disobeyed and went off to play a game. Tough."
Theorist
#958 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 11:06 AM
When did that damned cat destroy the bed? Next time I'll send it to the adoption pool!
Second time it happened in game
Test Subject
#959 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 4:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LivLove93
I have ACR... So I get a lot of.. "Wait... why are you trying for a baby!! STOP!! CANCEL INTERACTION.. CANCEL INTERACTION!!" *baby chimes* crud.

I also find myself getting way too into being rude to those annoying sims that come home with your sims every day from work. lol. "Yeah, sure eat all our food..." "COOL, you clogged the toilet. awesome." "The girls don't like you, sorry. You can leave now though." haha.

When a family has enough kids for me, I pick the option that the sim can't get pregnant. Puts a stop to that. Or in some homes, I put that so I can decide when they have kids. Then again, the game likes to give me twins/triplets/quads when I let them get pregnant, I know it is getting me back for this.

You aren't that tired, keeping doing what I said to do.
Mad Poster
#960 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 8:59 PM
"Now you are going to school totally stinky". When Tina Traveller decided to play with her baby bro after feeding him and just before school bus arrive.
Field Researcher
#961 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 5:26 PM
I just noticed that I make every gay sim very stereotypically flamboyant, twinky, and fabulous in terms of clothing/hair and, gasp, eyebrows.
Some sims have an eyebrow game so strong I'm falling for them myself
Anyway, I noticed it while looking up a job for one of my gay sims, and finally making him a beautician, whispering to myself: "That job seems gay enough."
He also drives a hybrid, so that is quite stereotypical as well

❈ "Well, you know what they say: if you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!" ❈
– Clairee Belcher, "Steel Magnolias"
Forum Resident
#962 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 8:54 PM
"Whoa! Whoa, no, hold on, I'm getting dizzy, nooo, help!"

After innocently placing a few boats in my neighborhood's marina, the camera started whipping around in circles like crazy. Nothing could stop it! I pressed all of the buttons, and nothing would work. Thankfully it stopped after I switched windows... I'm not quite sure I could take much more spinning! I'm not normally so sensitive to motion, but... goodness!

"God created dinosaurs. God destroyed dinosaurs. God created Man. Man destroyed God. Man created dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs eat man...Woman inherits the earth."

- Michael Crichton, Jurassic Park

My Simblr | Hadi Family Tree
Mad Poster
#963 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 9:04 PM
You can stop that by opening the storytelling album.

Yeah, I know, makes no sense.

"Naw, you don't have to go to class - you can't advance your grade bar anyhow."

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#964 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 9:12 PM
I was feeling rather sick and seeing my simmy microwaving a TV Dinner I muttered "ugh, how can you eat that..."

❈ "Well, you know what they say: if you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!" ❈
– Clairee Belcher, "Steel Magnolias"
Instructor
#965 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 4:49 PM
Playing a family of 3, the mother is pregnant and there's minimal space. The house is only two bedrooms.
The mother gives birth.. And suddenly the "There's TWO new babies in the family" screen comes up.
"Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!"
Then, when I think it can't get any worse, four new icons appear.
"Screw my life."
Top Secret Researcher
#966 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 5:11 PM
All said while building

"That's what that's for" I was using siding and I always use the end pieces for detail and wondered what the piece that looked like it was both mashed together was for and then the way I built an entrance called for that piece lol. I don't know how to put it in words.
"I don't need it that peppy"
"Now I need doors and windows"
"Oh i'm good" Said when I put a door where I thought it was centered and then measured the walls and found I got it perfect
XD

My Simblr
He/They
Instructor
#967 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 5:09 PM
"Stop eating cake! You need something nutritious! Yes, I know they look delicious, why do you think I downloaded them? You have a homemade dinner waiting for you, do you really need 40 slices of each cake?"

It was then that I realized I made a great mistake placing Exnem's cake carts when there isn't a party going on.
Mad Poster
#968 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 5:57 PM
I think I have some mods that conflict with ACR because lately after my sims have been doing the nasty, when they wake up they continue walking around in the nude, so the past few days have consisted of me yelling 'Oh my God, why are you naked?' And 'Will you both just go put your clothes back on?!?!'

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#969 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 7:30 PM
@Bigsimsfan12 -- Some Sims are just absent-minded about their clothing or lack of it. Pleasure Sims seem to be the greatest offenders; I've said, "Put something on, Captain Prince!" more times than I'd like to count when my Paris Prince decides to walk around the locker room in full pixelated glory after a shower, and some of the Tricou kids are turning out just as bad. I actually said "Naked? Why? That's not helping!" when one of them and also-Pleasure teen Beatrice Monty reacted to a crisis by hurrying outdoors, into a crowd, minus even pixelation. Yeah, someone was dying, but it wasn't like the house was on fire. They could have grabbed some clothes.
Mad Poster
#970 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 7:53 PM
@freefalldreams My pleasure sims are good as gold. I'm not sure what's been going on with my sims recently, its not just the absent minded that are walking around naked. I've just had Mary and John Burb walking around naked during their sons birthday party! Luckily they both went to take showers so they were only nude for a little while (though one of them went outside to put food in the cats bowl first). They're like a bunch of nudists!

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#971 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 7:38 PM
"Why is this baby green!?"
"Why is this baby darker than both its parents!?"
"That's it, I'm deleting these skins!"
"Why won't you age up!?"
"Why do all of you keep bringing the same two people home from school?"
Theorist
#972 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 10:24 PM
"You'd better not get abducted!"
I have plans for Cory Granville-Carver and having an alien baby is not part of them. Well, my sims often do what they want to and not what I want them to do.
Field Researcher
#974 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 11:56 PM
"Aw, you're just like a virtual me!"
(that's when I woke up with two new lovely zits that had settled on my forehead, and then my sim got them too!)
Top Secret Researcher
#975 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 4:28 PM
"Ew....ew....ew..." Said in CAS
"You don't wanna be roofed FINE Don't be!" Mind you it still technically gets roofed, with the free ceiling tiles, it just means a flat roof when I say that as I can't often make roofs look good lol I think it's the shape of my houses sometimes lol
"You need eyes" That didn't come out right because i'm in CAS and the Sim has eyes, I just ment different eyes XD

My Simblr
He/They
Page 39 of 169