Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 3:29 PM
Default Edit One Sim From Family In CAS
I saw this mod mentioned in another thread here on MTS but the link they gave was broken. As many of you know, you cannot edit just one sim in CAS, it edits the whole family. Well, if you are like me and have a large family the exceeds the given household limit you know that the game will delete your excess sims. Does anyone have, or know where this mod went? It would be nice to be able to edit my sims in CAS again without fear of having them sucked into oblivion.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 6:18 PM
I recall that was still something no one's managed to work out. However, if you have Get Together and the sim you want to edit is child or older, You can plan outfits with the GT closets and it will only edit that sim.

Unfortunately this does not let you edit hair, and Cas.fulleditmode doesn't work here. But...

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 2:42 AM
Actually you can do it through MC Command Center. It allows you to edit one sim with out loading the whole family. You can only edit their appearance and it's in the sim command menu. NOT the one on the main panel. That one opens the whole household. What a relief too.