Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#101 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 2:29 AM
Haha I had to try this. So meet my sim, Betty, and her husband:

They had a daugther who looked like this:

(I'm kinda disappointed the crazy hair and unibrow died off so easily
The uh, blue-ness continued until the fifth generation until Alyssa was born:

Alyssa's daughter and granddaughter were pretty much clones of her. Her great-granddaughter Loren looked like this:

Their faces are starting to look relatively normal, except for that NOSE!
This is Loren's daughter (ninth generation) and she looks like this:

lol I wonder what the final progeny will look like.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#102 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 3:29 AM
Wow,that nose lasted almost 10 generations!I'm kinda wondering if you went LOOKING for weird looking people for them to come out...like that.
Test Subject
#103 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 1:11 PM
Thanks litt0_lia, it really does look like squidward!
Gotta love the persistency of that nose Taylor yeah, the funny eyebrows disappear too fast.

More from Von Bastarden!! I left it off at Lilicas two children.

She's a nasty girl alright.

Oh the resemblance...

Snottingham met his partner, Erika Collazo. She is really pretty, will she dilute the gene?!

But not so fast! Because Mindinhas also found her other half, Robbie Frio. Love ain't always beautiful!

Mindinhas and Erika, sisters-in-law having some fun chatting.

Eventually, Snottingham and Erika had a little boy, Soymoy . Erika apparently diluted the gene! Too fast

The whole family got pissed off (and jealous) of Soymoy's looks. His cousins (shown below) are always giving some pretty evil looks... He better run the hell out of there soon!

Devastated, Snottingham and Erika had no more children. But Mindinhas and Robbie gave birth to Gigi. There is still hope for the Von Bastarden's apparently lost gene!

Mindinhas didn't stop there, though. She had twin girls, Milly and Silly, respectively.

Who will carry out the gene next? We'll have to see
Test Subject
#104 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 11:57 PM
I've been watching this thread for a while now, and I've finally decided to give it a go, though I've added a few twists by combining it with the Family Man Challenge

Meet Ad-bur'iel Ouoeuiezwckb, resident Friendly, Charismatic, Flirty, Insane, Schmoozing ladies man.

Ad-bur'iel came from Planet 58 in System 35091. His planet was one of beauty, and there everyone was beautiful... except for poor Ad-bur'iel. No one was quite sure why he looked like he did, they only knew that they wanted him out. So when the Intergalactic Bureau of Research asked for volunteers in a study from every planet, Planet 58 "volunteered" Ad-bur'iel. The study? They wanted to test human-alien hybrids to see how the genetics of various species blended with the humans over a ten generation period with some illegitimate children on the side for better results. So Ad-bur'iel was shipped off to Sunset Valley to begin his mission.

Small fashion show. Ad-bur'iel knows how to dress sharp

Dance break!
Test Subject
#105 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 3:13 AM Last edited by dj6400 : 30th Aug 2009 at 3:41 AM.
Some of you are doing so well at this lol how lucky :p

its quite amazing and looks sooo fun

And Rjiinx wow your 1st Gen sim looks amazing
Mad Poster
#106 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 6:06 AM
Sweet jumped up Jesus those are some scary Sims, LOL
Test Subject
#107 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 6:09 AM Last edited by simsgal001 : 30th Aug 2009 at 7:21 PM.
in the process with my 'Ugly Betty Simmons' girly, woo it was hard to make her so ugly lol!

EDIT!

her paper girl outfit lol

formal wear lol (pretty smexy!)

gazing into her lovers eyes (i forget his name opps)

marriage lol!

OH MY GAWD what are they doing lol!

after the wedding party!

okay so here is a few images that i have so far. I just got Ugly Betty Simmons married next step pregnancy! i'll post updates with the generations KK!

wait I'm not that crazy,
I'M JUST A LITTLE BIT CRAZY!

CALL ME SIMSGAL001 that's my name!
Banned
#108 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 5:07 PM
I'm gonna have nightmares.
Test Subject
#109 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 2:51 AM
Rjiinx - HAHAHAHHA OMG! She lookes like a nose monkey!! http://www.tanmonkey.com/images/mon...ey-big-nose.gif

that's friggin awesome! xD
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 8:48 PM
Ok so I decided to try this. I'll have to post pictures later because I'm on my work computer right now, but I have to say I am having SO much fun with this challenge. After a while my sims stopped seeming so ugly to me, and I actually really love them. They even seem a little cute. I have my doubts as to whether the gene can be diluted because, to be honest, the second gen. looks even uglier than the first!
Test Subject
#111 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 3:50 AM
they look like james marsters hahahahaha
Theorist
#112 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 10:35 PM
Well, carrying on with my story, I didn't actually play the family again after when I last posted. (Oh well, story progression did all the hard work for me).
Jana grew up, and despite having a HUGE nose and a really square jaw, she had a strange beauty about her. Here she is as a teen:

Her outfit is ok for a random computer one. Most of my Sims end up dressed awfully!

Here is her mum as an elder (that coat is awful >:I):

(I had a Sim that was at work and I saw her walking past and I was like "DAMN, IS THAT JANA ALLE-LANDGRAAB?" She literally stood outside the theatre for hours. And then my Sim finished work and she was still standing there. xD)

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Test Subject
#113 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 9:18 AM
I'd hate to put a downer on this challenge, but rather refine the base purpose of it. Under the stated rules, there is no "challenge" involved, if you take Sims 3 "genetics" into account. In reality, what has been proposed is a random coinflip of how long it will take to flush out your chosen unpleasant features.

For a simple, starting example, take a single feature. Like the nose. Create a Sim with a horrendous nose. Spawn that Nose Sim with ANY other Sim with a variably normal nose and you have a 55% (accused*) chance of ending up with a nose that is NOT horrible. And the remaining 45% will give you a CARBON COPY of the ugly nose (plus/minus any fat or muscle factors).

* Sims 3 genetics have been stated as a 50/50 copy and paste from one parent or the other (per feature) with a 10% chance of a complete random.

There is no blending in any SINGULAR feature. You get UGLY nose or standard nose. Nothing in between. Even EA random Sims couldn't bring in worse looking "genes" than the outstanding creatures you start out with. You could, *LITERALLY*, create SUPERUGLY in CAS and also create OMGBEAUTIFUL in CAS, and set them as married... and end up with the EXACT same general results. 2 gens, 7 gens, whatever. The end result is random.

For a real-time example I will pick 3 "features" and treat them the same as Sims 3 would. Let's consider Eyes, Nose, Ears. Variables are UGLY and NOTUGLY. (Let us assume, in creating a monster, anything within normal EA created variables is going to fall in the NOTUGLY category, and is going to be more stomachable than your best UGLY effort.) UGLY only gets a 45% chance to replicate, considering the 10% random result. For this simple simulation, I will assume a result of 45 or less to favor the base UGLY result.

So:

Founder:
Eyes: UGLY
Nose: UGLY
Ears: UGLY

spawns vs.

Random Sim:
Eyes: NOTUGLY
Nose: NOTUGLY
EARS: NOTUGLY

=

Eyes: (UGLY/NOTUGLY) = 83; NOTUGLY
Nose: (UGLY/NOTUGLY) = 64; NOTUGLY
Ears: (UGLY/NOTUGLY) = 6; UGLY

Which leaves a standard Sim with silly ears. Ears that have a 55% chance of disappearing forever with the next generation because there are NO recessive genes. With much more than 3 simplistic features, this can take some time of course. 2 gens is pretty lucky, 7 is the longest reported so far.

In the end, with the rules presented as they are CURRENTLY, this is not a challenge. Your Sims skills have NOTHING to do with a positive result. Only random chance will provide you with the WIN.

Please do not be offended by observation + logic. If you enjoy random results, you may enjoy this challenge. If you enjoy results based on your own ability and skill, this is not the challenge for you.

= From a sad creature who has spent an extremely sad amount of life producing random numbers in the past for things that have no value in the present nor future. Woot D&D!
Field Researcher
#114 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 7:55 PM Last edited by IChoseThisName : 14th Sep 2009 at 10:25 PM.
Gen 1
Field Researcher
#115 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 2:33 AM
Gen 2
Don't let her fool you. I can hardly stand to look at her in-game. xD
Field Researcher
#116 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 11:01 PM
Gen 3
Field Researcher
#117 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 11:35 PM
Gen 4

I swear, this one looked a little like Edward Cullen. The ugly gene is going strong. xD
Field Researcher
#118 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 2:44 AM
Gen 5

Field Researcher
#119 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 2:55 AM
Gen 6

Field Researcher
#120 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 2:56 AM
Too lazy for all ten. Here's the Results. ..I still think they're genetically doomed.
Test Subject
#121 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IChoseThisName
I swear, this one looked a little like Edward Cullen. The ugly gene is going strong. xD

LMAO. I'm loving this thread. Hopefully I'll get some free time to contribute soon.
Test Subject
#122 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 6:01 PM
Haha this idea is awesome I'll try it out later.
Lab Assistant
#123 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 9:09 PM
My elephant-woman sim lost her bad genes fast...
Meet Ugly Mcfugly

and this is her husband..Billy Mcfugly XD

and this is their sun Puke.

If puke marry's a good looking woman their gene should be gone very fast. unless they get genes from grandma 0_0
Lab Assistant
#124 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 2:57 AM
I have been keeping track of this post for days, and I really couldnt be bothered to try it, until now, when its unforgivably hot and I dont have the energy to do anything else :D

rafa323, My great grandfather had this huge nose, and it didnt show for 2 generations, and then I got it.... For your sims sake I hope it doesent happen like that in simland ;D

Drum roll please...........

Please welcome onto the stage, Spleauugh Ohcrap. Oh yes a little turn there would be beautiful....

just gorgouse. Britney Spears would envy you!!
I HAVE to show you guys a close up.....

This face is the face of the millenium. You will see it on every milk carton, bus, magazine, perfume, and dumpster in the world.... As soon as she gets out of Sunset Valley.
Her traits are: Insane, Hydrophobic, Can't stand art, Exitable and has commitment issues. Her lifelong dream is to reach the top of the culinary career.

I will post more pictures as the generations go by.

Wish me luck!! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#125 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 2:58 AM
I've been stalking thing post for a moment and I decided I'd try making an ugly ass sim .

Here's Ingrid Disaster. Surprisingly, Ingrid's parents were both well-known models, but when Mrs Disaster decided she wanted children, she was already an elder. So, instead of making their own babies, they chose to adopt. It was quite a surprise for Mr and Mrs Disaster when they found out their new baby would be... green. By the time she got to adulthood, her parents were deceased. She rent a house she couldn't afford and soon had to find a cheaper place to live in. Mr Koffi, Ingrid's long time BFF, offered her to move in. Now, Ingrid's searching love in the streets of Sunset Valley...

Oh. Looks like she's trying to imitate Pamela Anderson in baywatch. Sorry, Ingrid, but it ain't working... at all.

Ingrid's ambitious, an amazing kisser (as weird as it looks...), an hopeless romantic. She's family-oriented and as a green thumb. Ingrid decided she needed some practice before heading out in the city. She put on her leopard dress and gave Gobias her super sexy stare.

Gobias fell for her...

Then, she tried on other people. Mr Wolff? Fail. Gunther Goth? Fail. Nick Alto? Fail. Xander Clavell? Fail. Dustin Langerak? Absolute fail!

This is going to be hard...
Page 5 of 16