Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#251 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 5:19 AM

Stephen and Wanda Tinker's son, Tom Tinker.

Sims 2 Story|My Tumblr|Donate
See something of mine you like? Just ask, and I'll get you a link to the item you're looking for.
Advertisement
Instructor
#252 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 9:06 PM
Few more descendants!

Gunther Goth Jr. (Alexander + Lucy)

Davis Dreamer Jr.(Dirk + Assunta, a Sim I made)

Skip Pleasant (Lilith + Dustin)
Test Subject
#253 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 9:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by *_Drew~
[CENTER]
Gunther Goth Jr. (Alexander + Lucy)

YES! I also had Alexander marry Lucy :D
Lab Assistant
#254 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 1:56 AM Last edited by bbostic8 : 18th Nov 2018 at 9:56 PM.

Amaya

Diego

Santiago

Amaya and Diego are twins who share the same mother and father. Santiago is their older half brother, who shares the same mother, but not the same father. Can you guess which premade sims are their parents?

See something of mine you like? Just ask, and I'll get you a link to the item you're looking for.
Forum Resident
#255 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 8:19 AM
Matthew and Jessica Picaso had 3 children. Their first child was Matthew Picaso Jr.

Matthew Jr. married this Bluewater townie. Their firstborn Matthew Picaso III is on the left.

His wife Zoey is the daughter of Gilbert Jacquet and this downtownie.

Their daughters are Carly and Elsie. Genuine 4th generation Maxis genes.

Lab Assistant
#256 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 11:01 PM
Meet Hector and Helena Goth (also starring Gavin Newson's right hand), Mortimer & Dina's offspring and my very favourite twins. I don't know quite where they got it from, but both have oodles of personality: 10 nice points apiece, 10 outgoing for him and 10 active for her, and both are also high on playful. It makes them lots of fun, as well as being absolute sweethearts and probably the most harmonious twin-pair I've ever had: they spend a lot of time enjoying themselves together!

Following in Dad's footsteps, both maxed out their logic skills at a young age, and all that chess has left them with a great love of games - hence the Goth family's latest acquisition, a spiffy new mahjong table.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#257 Old 12th Sep 2018 at 5:34 PM
Noah and Jebadiah Gavigan
Parents are Isiah Gavigan and Adeline (Faith Goodie's clone I aged down). Noah looks like Dad, Jeb looks like Mum.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Lab Assistant
#258 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 1:27 AM
Anastasia Goth, the older of Cassandra and Don (Lothario) Goth's two daughters, as a teen. (She's now a Young Adult at Sim State University)

Here's what she looks like now:

(She's a Romance Sim like her dad)

Daniel and Kaylynn (Langerak) Pleasant's daughter, Mikayla Pleasant, as a teen. Like Ana, she's at SSU. She's dating Ana's younger sister, Francesca.

This is her younger sister, Zelda Pleasant.

(They have a younger sister named Monica, but I haven't taken any pictures of her)

One of Lucy Burb's younger sisters, Rachel Burb, making a funny face. She has a twin sister named Amanda, but I have no pictures of her.

(Rachel is dating Mambo Caliente, the illegitimate son of Nina Caliente and Don (Lothario) Goth. He's her twin Amanda's best friend - Amanda set them up.)

Angela and Ty (Bubbler) Pleasant's young son, Tyler Pleasant. He's a little odd looking now, but kind of cute, so I'm excited to see how he grows up.

Mari | 26 | She/Her | Australian
Lab Assistant
#259 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 4:01 AM
More Maxis-descended kids!

Mambo Caliente, the illegitimate son of Nina Caliente and Don (Lothario) Goth.

Daisy Dreamer, the daughter of Darren and Brandi (Newbie/Broke) Dreamer, and the half-sister of Dustin, Beau, Bobby, and Dirk.

Monica Pleasant, the youngest daughter of Daniel and Kaylynn (Langerak) Pleasant.

Marvin and Kitty Ruben, the twins of Martin and Ivy (Copur) Ruben.

Reid Centowski, son of Orlando and Sophie (Miguel) Centowski.

Teddy Beare, daughter of Kevin and Tiffany (Sampson) Beare.

Forum Resident
#260 Old 10th Oct 2018 at 2:12 AM
Meet little Athena! Daughter of Circe and Loki.
Forum Resident
#261 Old 27th Oct 2018 at 4:07 AM
Justin Kim aged up to a teen:

His younger sister Marie Kim
Lab Assistant
#262 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 3:03 AM
Cordelia Roseland, the daughter of Cyd and Kent (Capp) Roseland in my Uberhood. She's named after her late aunt. I can't believe how cute she is!

Instructor
#263 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 9:10 PM Last edited by DrewInTheSky : 18th Nov 2018 at 11:13 PM.
I meant to post this few days ago, but I couldn't access MTS!

Finally, all my maxis descendants in college graduated and I wanted to celebrate moment with a big "family" picture they're all grandchild/greatgranchild of the PV households (and a couple of custom made):

Names:
Lab Assistant
#264 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 10:15 PM
@DrewInTheSky You should caption that pic with their parents/grandparents so we know whose kids are whom's. I can pick out a couple of who I think are Alexander Goth's spawn, purely because of the nose and lips. It's a lovely picture! I just want to know who I'm looking at.

In the interest of contributing to the thread, here are Don Lothario's three children with his ex-mistress, Florence Delarosa:

Clementine Delarosa

Cordelia Delarosa

Thatcher Lothario-Delarosa

Instructor
#265 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bbostic8
@DrewInTheSky You should caption that pic with their parents/grandparents so we know whose kids are whom's. I can pick out a couple of who I think are Alexander Goth's spawn, purely because of the nose and lips. It's a lovely picture! I just want to know who I'm looking at.

Well, I have the family tree in my signature, but I'll add a spoiler with the names anyway thank you so much!
Quote: Originally posted by bbostic8
In the interest of contributing to the thread, here are Don Lothario's three children with his ex-mistress, Florence Delarosa:

Clementine Delarosa

Cordelia Delarosa

Thatcher Lothario-Delarosa

They're lovely, although I would have expected more Don than Florence (never thought about pairing them up, my Don always ends up with Nina eheh)
Lab Assistant
#266 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 7:35 PM
After ping-ponging around different saves, I decided to take it upon myself to play the Pleasantview premades and see how far I get generation wise before the save combusts in a flaming heap of garbage. I have them grouped up into different generations, with Gen 1 being the Premade adults and Gen 2 being their kids. Here are their descendants from Gen 2 to Gen 3, labelled for convenience. Each of them have their own little backstories and histories with one another.

These Gen 2 kids are the descendants of the original adult Maxis premades from Pleasantview.

The Gen 3 descendants. These Sims are the kids of premades like Angela and Lilith Pleasant, as well as the SSU Premade college students.

Forum Resident
#267 Old 22nd Dec 2018 at 2:20 AM
This is Billy Bob. He is the spawn of Circe and Nervous. Circe has discovered how the alien's impregnate male sims and has been having some fun with her newfound power.
Lab Assistant
#268 Old 9th Jan 2019 at 12:40 AM
Daisy Dreamer, the older daughter of Dirk and Lilith (Pleasant) Dreamer. I think she turned out very pretty.

Mad Poster
#269 Old 25th Jan 2019 at 10:55 PM
Tabby Kat on her birthday! She's the daughter of Tara Kat and David Dreamer (Darren & Brandi Dreamer). In the background is one of her Uncles, Dean Dreamer.

Scholar
#270 Old 27th Jan 2019 at 11:47 AM

Tippy Ottomas Scheiler, daughter of Samantha and Peter Ottomas. The baby is one of her grand-daughters.

This is one of her "sisters," although from another neighbourhood, Fertilia Ottomas.

Tippy's youngest son, Butch, with his "grandmother."

Butch' oldest son, Henway.
Mad Poster
#271 Old 2nd Feb 2019 at 12:42 PM
Gordon and Iona King (accidental clone of Ginger Newson)'s son, Wayne King

Oh god... all these girls are half-sisters... I thought it was interesting how different they all look.
They're all Kaylynn Langerak's daughters
Savannah (black hair, tanned skin - is with Todd Traveller, son of the Traveller's. She's one of triplets), Charlotta (black hair, pale skin - is with Francis J. Worthington III) and Denise (with Chazz Whippler)

Lawrence Capp (Juliette Capp & Orion Tricou/Teens) probably not wearing appropriate clothing for the snow...

Mad Poster
#272 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 12:08 AM
I really hope that disagree I got was for how hilariously bad the name "Wayne King" was

Lab Assistant
#273 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 11:06 PM

Imogen & Lily Smith. Daughters of Johnny Smith & Ophelia Nigmos.

Their little sister, Helen.

More pics under the spoiler.

Call me Hannah
Lab Assistant
#274 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 12:16 PM
I here present,
two babies and one teen

1. Ginger Newson and some townie's girl, Sam.
2. Chester Gieke and Cassandra Goth's girl, Keyshia.
3. Jessica and Matthew Picaso's boy, Harris.

Hi. I'm Caren but you can also call me Beau. I luv sims since I was born.
I GOT A YOUTUBE(Eng sub provided) : YOUTUBE
You can find my ts2&ts4 pre-mades' stories here: Blog(korean)
Not very active on the tumblr now but: Tumblr
I can be found at Discord channels dedicated to ts2.
Mad Poster
#275 Old 3rd Mar 2019 at 4:09 PM
Tesuo and Lylaleigh Grunt, children of Ripp Grunt and Cleo Shikibu
Tesuo just became a teenager this rotation

Purple Hart, daughter of Sarah Love and Matthew Hart. With family cat Caesar

Page 11 of 15