Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Mar 2017 at 12:07 AM
Default moodlet/buff question and vampire tuning question
Ok my first question is going to be about the buffs or moodlets or what ever they are called in this one lol I would like to change the length my sim in labor. I have gone through the files over and over, tried so many different things that I thought dealt with that and so far no luck. Looks to me like it would deal with that buff which also runs off of the timer. Does anyone know which file it is? maybe i over looked it and if I possibly have looked at it and altered many times does anyone know what phrase in the code it is? I can figure it out if I know where it was I could find it lol

Ok onto my other question that is going to be a little more difficult. In the code for the vampires deeep drink is the one I will be refering to. I created a mod that allows for vampires to drink from pregnant sims and it gave me an idea. I have been rewriting it and adding and all sorts of things for probably almost a week now. What I would like to do is in the code add a possible outcome to it. Having that much plasma taken seems to me like it should just have the sim in their 3rd trimester to have the baby. It currently now says a single outcome which is the low plasma where the sim faints. Thats ok but I would like it if I could change it to a possible outcome like when they do interactions where it could fail or succeed. So like if the sim is in their 3rd trimester they would have the baby and if they weren't it would just do the normal interaction of the sim fainting. So far all I get is it just skips the sim going into labor and they just walk out the door lol Again pointing me in the right direction will most likely be all I need to accomplish it. I do read the codes pretty well just not very experienced in writting in new things. Thank you for your time.

Oh and python for what ever reason will not load on my computer.