Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 2:58 AM Last edited by proxiehunter : 23rd Jul 2014 at 6:23 AM. Reason: Solved
Default Occult tattoos
Looking for some occult themed tattoos. Also I seem to recall there's a way to tattoo kids and toddlers, can anyone remind me what it is? Is it a matter of using nras returner or something else?

Winston Whateley's first born is coming soon and I think it could use an interesting "birthmark".
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 9:59 AM
Forum Resident
#3 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 10:58 AM
occult:
aikea-guinea THE ALCHEMIST +tattoo overview / keytattoos and mechanical stuff
Symbol Tattoos
religious and political fanatic tattoos by argos93
Sarah’s Super-Awesome Nerd Tattoos
i also found this site / sims3tattoos but the pics dont show up so you only have the tats name + your imagination...

lesser occult / mixed
LOST UTOPIA (big tattoo set mostly tribals)

moles, freckles and birthmarks (my favorite set ever)
moles, birthmarks and freckles as Tattoos

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 2:42 AM Last edited by proxiehunter : 21st Jul 2014 at 2:56 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Nepomukl
Try MasterController with Expanded and Tattoo

Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be letting me tattoo them at this point. I guess little Asmodeus and Louis Cypher don't get their birthmarks yet.

Edit: Maybe if I poke around in a few other locations on MasterController and/or Retuner I can figure it out. But does anyone know of any non-nras mod that could let me add a tattoo to sims younger than teens?

Quote: Originally posted by shmovese
occult:
aikea-guinea THE ALCHEMIST +tattoo overview / keytattoos and mechanical stuff
Symbol Tattoos
religious and political fanatic tattoos by argos93
Sarah’s Super-Awesome Nerd Tattoos
i also found this site / sims3tattoos but the pics dont show up so you only have the tats name + your imagination...

lesser occult / mixed
LOST UTOPIA (big tattoo set mostly tribals)

moles, freckles and birthmarks (my favorite set ever)
moles, birthmarks and freckles as Tattoos

Thanks, those should give me some nice options when they get old enough or I figure out how to ink younger sims.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 7:15 PM
maybe a tattoo isnt what you want then? what about birthmarks like these? they only go to the face though Birthmark "Six Pack" Collection or birthmarks by Loft

for tattooing all ages: maybe you find a hint or idea or link for such a mod in cmars comments list of his XCAS core mod: more tattoo locations, edit naked outfit, slider hack, body hair, more - just an idea of course

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 8:41 PM
maybe a tattoo isnt what you want then? what about birthmarks like these? they only go to the face though Birthmark "Six Pack" Collection or birthmarks by Loft

I'm not looking for moles and freckles, that's why I was looking for a way to tattoo them. I wanted the little demon babies to have an occult symbol birthmark like Damien's 666 in the Omen series.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 9:19 PM
thats absolutely ok. tattoo is tattoo. but what about the suggestion for checking cmars comments list of his XCAS core mod: more tattoo locations, edit naked outfit, slider hack, body hair, more. when i had a question concerning this mod cmar answered the next day. you could ask if theres the possibility to tattoo other ages than teens + up

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 6:23 AM
thats absolutely ok. tattoo is tattoo. but what about the suggestion for checking cmars comments list of his XCAS core mod: more tattoo locations, edit naked outfit, slider hack, body hair, more. when i had a question concerning this mod cmar answered the next day. you could ask if theres the possibility to tattoo other ages than teens + up

Well once I aged them up to children it turns out the nraas mod let me tattoo them. It's probably a matter of toddlers just being to small to get the mesh to work, I noticed some of the expanded locations from nrass bug out on children but I was able to accomplish the effect I wanted. So I'm changing this to solved.