Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 11:00 AM
Default WCIF "Victorian Style" Roof Tutorial?
Hiya,

I'm looking for a tutorial for what I can make out from my research is a Victorian-style roof. I'm attempting to create this house on the sims:

I searched "roof" and "Victorian" in both the WCIF and Build Forums and came up with basically nothing. If anyone can point me toward tutorials that could teach me how to create this style of roofing, I'd be grateful.

Thanks!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 9:06 PM
google search for "sims 3 creating victorian mansions" here some youtube videos. hopefully they are helpful for you

and more "roof tutorials" also i found none thats exactly "creating victorian roofs" but i couldnt check each one. hopefully you find help within some of these tutorials
Big Fat Tutorial Collection by SmokyTopaz => 3. Post see the ROOF SECTION
many good hints and Tutorials on Pinterest Sims 3 : Home designs
the basics Carls Sims 3 Guide Roofs: Building a Better Roof By Norma Blackburn + Roof Techniques By Norma Blackburn
youtube Advanced Roof design
simswiki Tutorials:Roofing Tutorials

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Field Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 7:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shmollycoco
Hiya,

I'm looking for a tutorial for what I can make out from my research is a Victorian-style roof. I'm attempting to create this house on the sims:

There's comprehensive guide to Victorian build style on the official sims forums.

The start is here and part 12 contains the roofing guide