Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 8:11 PM
Default Welcome Everyone!
You have been sent an invitation to this group for a special reason, you has skillz we want!

Q, your modern house design is so close to the architectural style at the time that there is no one better to pick for the job. You work quickly and efficiently on your own. We are lucky to have you.

Lee, your meshing skills are very powerful here. You are able to take an idea, run with it, and the outcome is always very beautiful. You are a very nice person all around and we are glad to have you on board.

Fresh-Prince, you got mad skillz at cars man, no one is better than you. We'd love to have your help creating the period cars and if you are interested in furniture as well that's all the better. You are an amazing texturer as well. Vital to the group.

As for myself, I'm more of a jack of all trades, I will be acting as our modder and group leader while also doing furniture meshing.

Thanks for joining!