Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Oct 2012 at 3:30 AM Last edited by Eternal Winter : 15th Oct 2012 at 6:58 AM.
Default Welcome All Of You Obsessed Fans
Alright, for starters...I can't get a damn picture for the group -.-" Tried like three...Well, maybe ten different times. So, I do apologize for that.

Anyway, I'll start off with me, and my warning now.

I love to write different stories of random couples that I thought should have been together. Now, I can write a book, and in which more than likely, that is what you'll be reading. Muahahhaha. I have issues, shush. Anyway, what's my warning?

I write mainly Yuri and Yaoi style ((Why most of my Sims are in the lesbian and gay category, can't stay in the norm, forever, there loves)). If you are not familiar with these terms, it means:

Yuri: Female and Female ((Lesbian in other words))

Yaoi: Male and Male ((Gay in other words))

Got it? Alright good. Moving along. I shall introduce myself. As like I need too, but yeah, I will

My name is Levera ((Or Eternal Winter, or Eternal or Winter, or even Eternal Awesomeness, I'll even accept that)). I am a writer, that is my passion. Next to writing? Is Drawing, and next to drawing is Singing.

But yes, welcome, and enjoy your time here. And if you want to read stories that seem a little off, you'll be able to find them here:

A Bloody Tea Party <--This is my Live Journal

Welcome again, and enjoy your stay

OH YES! I forgot to add this. If you so want to write your own stories here, you can. I don't care. Its like all about writing, and showing off love *Gets big hearts in my eyes*

Ahem yeah. >.....> Welcome :D

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 15th Oct 2012 at 3:55 AM
Yay!

... Do I need to introduce myself xD

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Oct 2012 at 4:00 AM
Yes, yes you do No. Not really. I know who you are o.O

I sound like a creepier now -.-"

No, you don't need to introduce yourself. I introduced myself, because I am awesome? And kickin'. And all that jazz. I think I'll post my story here in a bit. Lesbianism ahoy!

And WELCOME MINIMOGUT! Or mini? Or mogut? Or like awesome chicka that is awesome at role playing and writing? Which would be: ACTIAARPAW for short? >.> Try pronouncing that

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Alchemist
#4 Old 15th Oct 2012 at 9:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Eternal Winter
Which would be: ACTIAARPAW for short? >.> Try pronouncing that

When you're Romanian, you can pronounce anything, seeing as we pronounce stuff as they are written.

*cough* But hey, I like writing Fanfiction too (for stuff like Dragon Age or Mass Effect or Skyrim, or others). I even had a fanfiction.net account, but I lost it and I'm planning to make another one.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Oct 2012 at 9:23 PM
Then join us Rawra. join the side of obsession....Okay I sound freaky. lol. but yeah seriously write some fanfiction. here

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 12:49 PM
Hmm... should I introduce myself then? O.o

My name is Ulrikchen (it's a childhood nickname actually), but I'm fine with being called by anything you feel fits me. Some call me Yuki, Umi, Neo, Chrome, Hibari, Link, Ruka, Rima, Nagisa... (got too many nicknames xD) oh and one of my friends calls me "Your highness", because I once had a long dress in school.
I'm a fujoshi that love to write fanfics. Mainly yaoi containing lots and lots of lemons. But I do write strait fanfics too. Haven't tried yuri yet.
Most of my fanfics are on the short side. I tend to get bored after a while and move on to something new (I have one that I kind of left hanging a few months ago *more than half a year ago*)...
I mostly write KHR fanfics.
I currently have a thing for Kuroshitsuji (thanks to my lovely Shizuma-onee-sama that made me start watching a freaking musical... link to part 1 -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDQ0JJiw-fE )
And hmm... oh right, I have a fanfiction.net account: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3415409/

Either way, yoroshiku onegaishimasu~!

腐女子 です~
Scholar
#7 Old 17th Oct 2012 at 2:01 AM
Argh, this is what happens when I'm away for a day XD

ACTIAARPAW, huh? Hold on, I need to grab something...
YAY!

Okay... um, I don't usually write pairings at all. I just can't write romance stuff. I can write "awkward teenage girl likes [insert whatever here]" because I am one of them...

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Oct 2012 at 4:39 AM
@ulrikchen: Welcome to the group! Of well. AWESOMENESS And stuff. Lol. Hmm, I'll call you Yuki. Seeing it will be much easier to remember -.-" *coughs* And now I am interested in getting a fanfiction membership *nods* Yes yes. And I usually write Yaoi and Yuri. I am not sure why. But I, for, some reason find same sex couples a lot cuter in Anime and Manga o.O I am weird like that

@minimogut: I thought you would like that, lol. Hmm, well, those stories can be posted up in this group ^.^ All about love, tragedy, or in your case "Awkwardness" o.O

YAY! For awkward situations

Oh, and Yuki, you can call me Queen of Awesomeness Sorry I had too No, but seriously, welcome :D

Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 4:31 AM
I'm gonna stick with Levera, much easier to remember~
Or maybe I'll say QA... hmm...

And minimogut, awkward is good! it is actually really awesome.

腐女子 です~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 4:49 AM
QA sounds like "Questions/Answers"

Wellllll, if you ask me questions, I may not know the answers. Or I'll randomly shout what I think is good answers, and be completely loserific and be completely wrong o.O

Awesomeness :P

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 5:08 AM
I thought QA for Queen Awesomeness xD

I'll be careful with the questions then~
Don't want you to feel the need to start shouting~

腐女子 です~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 5:18 AM
>.> But I like to shout. I almost wrote I live to shout -.-"

I am so having issues right about now -.-"

Lab Assistant
#13 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 7:37 AM
if you like to shout, then do it~!
Anything I can help with? O.o
maybe this song will cheer you up!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=189Q...&feature=relmfu

腐女子 です~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 7:22 PM
Aww thank you, Yuki

Its not like bad issues, more like

"OMG! I am so damn confused!"

Yeah >.> damn me and my writing. >....<!