Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom body hair overlay

by TummyZa Posted 20th Jun 2011 at 3:52 AM - Updated 10th Apr 2012 at 12:24 PM by TummyZa

116 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 92 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#51 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 7:06 AM
Tried it out and this body hair is fantastic. Only thing I want to know, do the body hair have a limit of how much different body hair can be added? Also, why the No Hair box have the custom icon? Is that why I can't get the sim shirtless to see the hair while in that category?
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator THANKS POST
#52 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 7:16 AM
Much better than the EAxis scratched on fluff! Me likey lots!

Thank you :-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 8:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
Tried it out and this body hair is fantastic. Only thing I want to know, do the body hair have a limit of how much different body hair can be added? Also, why the No Hair box have the custom icon? Is that why I can't get the sim shirtless to see the hair while in that category?

Maybe because I combined 4 packages into one with s3pe?
It's much more compact this way.
And what do you mean by the last sentence "can't get the sim shirtless to see the hair"?
About the variety of body hair I think it's non-limit as long as you named your hair unique enough. Mine named as "TMZ (legs/chest/arms/belly) hair"
Test Subject
#54 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 12:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TummyZa
And what do you mean by the last sentence "can't get the sim shirtless to see the hair"?

I have the same problem. When I click on 'body hair' my sim just stays in their everyday wear and doesn't strip down to their underwear like before. :/

I love the hair though, I just wish my sims would get shirtless in CAS for me to apply it!
Mad Poster
#55 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 2:06 PM
Yeah, what Tenri said. I have to remember to make the male shirtless before sending to the body hair category. If I have to keep things this way to have some decent body hair, then fine. Just annoying when I forget to make the male shirtless and I try to do the body hair.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 6:26 PM
On a related note, I never had my sims strip down even while applying the crap that came with the game. I guess the sim should be dressed in the tatoo outfit, but it never worked for me. Also, I am unable to apply body hair using Twallan's Master Controller. So, I guess it has nothing to do with this package at all.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love.
But the greatest of these is love.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 10:08 PM
Thank you so much for this. I love the skin that you created... one of the few things that survived my re-install of the game. Yay!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 10:40 PM
your blonde model is hot :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 11:23 PM
Oh, Good Lord! This download page should probably come with a fainting warning. LOL

These look fantastic and I can't wait to get them in game. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#60 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 12:53 PM
THANK YOU!!! These are wonderful and can't wait to add them to my game!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#61 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 5:51 PM
Its about time someone made this! Thank you Vary Much!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#62 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 7:37 PM
Thanks, it looks suber realistic. The belly hair looks exactly like my real belly hair so I will use it one my selfsim.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 9:33 AM
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#64 Old 24th Jun 2011 at 12:24 AM
looking at these pictures made me sweat in a totally inappropriate manner
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 28th Jun 2011 at 6:44 PM
Ripped abs goes good for male sims! But, will there be a non-hairy one by any chance? :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#66 Old 28th Jun 2011 at 9:01 PM Last edited by zarmor : 28th Jun 2011 at 10:49 PM.
Good Job TummyZa, I love those.

Any chance you could make a subtle arm hair for female ?
Test Subject
#67 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 12:54 AM
these are awesome. i was wondering if it would be possible to add body hair for female sims as well (just arms and legs, not tummies or back hair!!).
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#69 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 2:43 PM
This needs to be featured, I love how they retain their gorgeous look in game!!! Awesome!
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 6:47 PM
Great creation...! They look much more natural...! EA hairs are horrible...! Thank you very much...!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 2:13 AM
Way better than what came with the patch. Thanks for making this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 12:15 AM
WOW where is those sims men? i cant make my men look like that .The body hair is so much better than that mess ea threw together tell them to seek u out .what wrong with them they are so careless about there buyers ..
Test Subject
#73 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 5:23 PM
Great stuff, thankyou for making these. I agree with everyone , the detail sets them apart from the low res stuck on EA hair.

I am wondering if two things can be done. Firstly, extend the belly hair up so it touches the chest hair and merges, and widen the sides, so it is like the thickest EA belly hair but with your detailing.

Also , do you intend working doing some different levels of back hair? Your style of the EA ones would look amazing.

I have tried to extend the belly myself but without success (and btw, whatever I finish up with would be for my own use, I would not publish or anything so do not worry about that). I extracted the specular belly and loaded it into gimp...where i changed it and saved it to both a newly named file and also the same name which is then put back into the package. In a package explorer, the specular belly shows up as my attempt at extending, but in the game itself, it is still your one. This is my first go at trying these and have been following the tutorials but still stumped! lol. So please excuse my noobness.

If you have any ideas or hopefully intend to make more of these wonderful sets, it would be very much appreciated

Thankyou again
Test Subject
#74 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 5:40 PM
Hey TummyZa thanks for the great work, textures are much better than the original ones.

Just wondering if it's possible for you to make ones for teenagers too. Is it possible?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 9:53 PM
Sexiness levels just went all ape-chizz on my game. Awesome mod! <3
Page 3 of 5