Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#26 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 10:34 PM
Hi Ahmed

So nice to see you back again with your awesome sliders which are absolutely indispensible. I have downloaded them and can't wait to try them in my game.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#27 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 2:56 PM
Thanks all for testing my sliders & Glad that you love them

waiting for your feedback <3

. I am a 20 years old male ..I'm not a Female .. and my name is not Bella .. as everybody think .
I used to bite .. but i don't do that anymore . Have fun! :)

Mad Poster
#28 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 8:23 PM
Well I've had no problems with the few I've been using so far.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 2:42 PM
For some reason, the latest version of "Upper Lip Height" is not working in my game? I replaced it with the previous version that had the ncorrect "Uppear" spelling that still places it in the right slider category (The 5/23/2012 version) and that one is working just fine.
Instructor
Original Poster
#30 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 8:33 PM
Ameenah.n.y : Have you installed any other sliders with that , that goes into the mouth section ?

Because having so many sliders at the same section may disable some other sliders .

Thank you for your feedback

. I am a 20 years old male ..I'm not a Female .. and my name is not Bella .. as everybody think .

Lab Assistant
#31 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 12:58 AM
I got the same problem with the Upper Lip Height slider. All the other sliders work fine.
Instructor
Original Poster
#32 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 10:10 AM Last edited by bella3lek4 : 7th Jul 2012 at 11:34 AM.
Default *updates*
Hmmmm , Do you have so many sliders in the mouth section ?

_______________________________________________-

* Update v 1.4 *

Remade " Upper Lip Height Slider "

-Correct spelling

- Fixed issue where it didn't work in some games
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Upper Lip Height .rar (1,012 Bytes, 1872 downloads) - View custom content
Description: Fixed Spelling , Works in game

Lab Assistant
#33 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 8:05 PM
All other sliders in that section work fine. I'm going to try it out again today for you and let you know if it works or not.
Instructor
Original Poster
#34 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 10:12 PM
Thank you ,

Please download the new version of the slider , i remade it

Lab Assistant
#35 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 6:26 AM
The updated version works perfectly, thank you!
Instructor
Original Poster
#36 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 1:08 PM
You Are welcome !
Thanks for your feedback

Lab Assistant
#37 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 8:25 PM
Adding in that the slider worked for me as well.
Instructor
Original Poster
#38 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 12:10 AM
Great :D

Thanks for your feedback

Test Subject
#39 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 5:13 AM
Hi
What about making slider to make one eyebrow higher then other
Scholar
#40 Old 27th Jul 2012 at 8:08 AM
Hello, sorry for the really late response, I just tested your sliders again (including eyebrow slider) and every thing is working perfectly now. But the only tidbit that I have is the lower nose height it's somewhat sensitive when i click and hold the sliders. other than that, I think you are ready to go for an upload.

Oh I don't know if you do requests but I have suggestion, If you can make a lower lip & upper lip shape definition sliders enabled for all ages and genders.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 7:06 AM
I'm no pro at all when it comes to creating these things. My only purpose was to tell you that I dl'd the updated/new sliders a few weeks ago and they worked perfectly. I actually used them for creating the sim I uploaded here. The lip sliders were greatly needed to finish creating him. Thanks for making these.
Test Subject
#42 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 10:43 AM
these are awesome! but both jaw sliders arent working for me, they are there they just dont show any change. anyone else having this problem?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#43 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 12:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ani0227
these are awesome! but both jaw sliders arent working for me, they are there they just dont show any change. anyone else having this problem?

You need to use a slider hack to increase the number of sliders the game can load: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php..._Mods_and_Hacks
Test Subject
#44 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 10:36 AM
Hi Ahmad! Thank you so much for these sliders! They work fine in my game with Patch 1.36, all EPs and SPs (except Diesel), tons of CC and store stuff, mods and other sliders (I know I have to much stuff XD). Now I can finally improve my celebrity and character sims! Yay!

♥ Computer Science is NOT only for boys! <3
Scholar
#45 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 2:26 AM
Hi Ahmed!
I was missing you so much!!! I'm soo glad you're back! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 5:36 PM Last edited by Telishathompson : 18th Aug 2012 at 12:39 AM.
I'd like to let you know that last night while using your sliders, the Eye Length slider wasn't working properly. When moving the slider all the way over to each side, I got the same result. IE: the slider didn't squint the eye corners when moving the slider to the left, it made the corners larger as if I moved the slider to the right. Just letting you know since that's probably my favorite slider of yours I use.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's working again. It was Awesomemod not being awesome.
Test Subject
#47 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 11:52 AM
Are these sliders still compatible with 1.42 patch? I don't know if sliders are affected by the new patch.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 11:37 PM
Thank you very much for this!
Instructor
Original Poster
#49 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 8:03 PM
Hey Guys , long time no see

So since the sliders works great with new patches and everything

and i haven't received any bug reports

Should i upload them now ?

Or do i need translations for this before uploading them ?

Lab Assistant
#50 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 4:55 PM
So far it seems all of the sliders work well.I personally think that they are ready.
Locked thread
Page 2 of 4