Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 12:21 AM
Default What anime do you like best?
Now we all have different opinions and interests and I'd like to hear some of yours. Please explain why you like it too. ^^

My favorite is Full Metal Alchemist, because the plot is very interesting and it's pretty addicting. My favorite character is Envy.

It doesn't matter if I'm a prince, king, or a nobody.I'll always be your knight who watches over and protects you, because you're my one and only princess, Alice.
-Lance from the Wonderland Days Sim Date by Pacthesis
Advertisement
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 3:09 AM
Death Note will always be my first anime and it has this thing in my heart that makes it the best for me

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Forum Resident
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2011 at 4:02 AM
If only Vocaloid was an anime...............They have a manga for it though.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 3:38 PM
Probably Katekyo Hitman Reborn. But for some reason I can't help to think that Sailor Moon is a good one too.x''3 and well, DN Angel, Fullmoon wo Sagashite, Mermaid Melody PPP and PPPP, Strawberry Panic, Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Vampire Knight + Guilty, fruits basket, Death Note...

^w^'' I might have a bit too many fav animes...

腐女子 です~
Forum Resident
#5 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 5:52 PM
My friend is reading the Strawberry Panic manga.Some of the characters look like the ones from Tokyo Mew Mew.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 11:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mewichigo34
My friend is reading the Strawberry Panic manga.Some of the characters look like the ones from Tokyo Mew Mew.

Have to agree on that. but many girls have simular personality(s) in manga/anime.

腐女子 です~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 5:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mewichigo34
If only Vocaloid was an anime...............They have a manga for it though.

I totally agree, I would love for them to have an episode on Uh, that one about Alice. Killing everyone. :3

It doesn't matter if I'm a prince, king, or a nobody.I'll always be your knight who watches over and protects you, because you're my one and only princess, Alice.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 5:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ulrikchen
Probably Katekyo Hitman Reborn. But for some reason I can't help to think that Sailor Moon is a good one too.x''3 and well, DN Angel, Fullmoon wo Sagashite, Mermaid Melody PPP and PPPP, Strawberry Panic, Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Vampire Knight + Guilty, fruits basket, Death Note...

^w^'' I might have a bit too many fav animes...

VAMPIRE KNIGHT! SQUEEE! I honestly HATE the anime. It should fall into a ditch and break both its legs. -_- The manga is brilliant so far though. :3

Forum Resident
#9 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 4:44 AM
I just watched Madoka magica
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 7:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FaithKuran
VAMPIRE KNIGHT! SQUEEE! I honestly HATE the anime. It should fall into a ditch and break both its legs. -_- The manga is brilliant so far though. :3

Well, the manga is waaaaaaay better than the anime.
That is almost always the case~

腐女子 です~
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 7:56 AM
THE LIST and it soo goes as follows:

1) Strawberry Panic (ShizumaxNagisa :luff

2) Kannazuki no Miko (I have a thing for Yuri .-.)

3) Nana (NanaxNana YES I always thought Nana and Nana should have gotten together! I will not give up on my dream! :luff

4) Black Butler

5) Blood and Blood +

6) Trinity Blood

7) Loveless

8) Escaflowne

9) .Hack

I think that's it >.> I am sure there is a gazillion more -.-"

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Bunned
#12 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 1:54 AM Last edited by destinychaser : 25th Feb 2013 at 1:04 AM.
Sword Art Online, Bleach, and Fruits Baskets

Here's my nifty blog- Stories Drive Us
The power of imagination makes us infinite. ~ John Muir
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 1:24 PM
Claymore and hellsing those are the two anime series I got into true I do like some of the eariler pokemon series. I am obbessed with claymore as I am currently reading all the manga chapters for the series.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 4:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Artimis
Claymore and hellsing those are the two anime series I got into true I do like some of the eariler pokemon series. I am obbessed with claymore as I am currently reading all the manga chapters for the series.

vampire knight its not my favorite manga but its definately a good manga for people who love fantasy vampires mysterie and suspense

lolal
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 2:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lolal
vampire knight its not my favorite manga but its definately a good manga for people who love fantasy vampires mysterie and suspense

Thanks for the recommendation, I have read some of the manga and thought it was okay.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Nov 2013 at 11:37 AM
Kuroshitsuji...definately....Um....Its Black Butler in english.....I love it....*nose bleeding*
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 4:21 PM
My favorite anime of all time is Robotech. It is the anime that got me hooked on the genre as a kid back in 1985, at the tender age of 9.
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 12:30 AM Last edited by hogwarts : 5th Aug 2014 at 1:29 AM.
my favorite anime is Naruto because he is a funny and helpful and cute I also love vampire knight manga but I don't know which vampire knight manga website to go on because I do not want to put a virus on my boyfriend's computer
Instructor
#19 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 4:49 AM Last edited by JessiL : 18th Jan 2016 at 4:38 AM.
K-On! obviously.

And I also really like Fairy Tail. *quickly hides to avoid being hit*