Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 1:42 PM
Default WCIF Live Mode camera configuration file?
Hey guys,

I need to make some changes to the way the game camera works in Live Mode. Problem is, I'm not sure where to find the INI file for it. I've looked in GameData\Shared\NonPackaged\Ini and in all of the DeltaBuild and FullBuild packages, but I'm not seeing it anywhere.

Where can I find it?
Thanks

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 2:16 PM
*a wild bump has appeared*

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Scholar
#3 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 2:50 PM
go there: http://modthesims.info/d/345987 peek into, make a mess, be happy

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 4:42 PM
Well that's a bit of an issue because I want to modify the default file, not one that already has all the values changed. I like my drifty camera perfectly fine.

insert signature here
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Jul 2018 at 9:22 AM
*bumps*

insert signature here
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 6:54 PM
*bumps*

insert signature here
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 11:21 PM
*bumps*

insert signature here
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 7:16 PM
The first one's a little closer, but I'd still like to configure the camera files for myself instead of having to rely on someone else's mod. If there's so many camera mods out there, surely it's known where to find the game's camera config. This default camera is really starting to become problematic.

insert signature here