Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 4:57 AM
Default sim city 4 terrains - 120
Happy Easter to those of you who love that holiday. It's a good day for everyone. I want to reveal a personal achievement. I accomplished this over two years. I now have used Sim City 4 to generate one hundred twenty 120 terrains for Sims 2 . I'm not looking to share them, but I am happy to make them. the only sad note is, I made enough terrains for Sims 2 that I should never need to make another. Unless I find that black replacement for water I've always wanted, to make a space terrain. I wish I could upload them to a site somewhere.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 3:32 PM
Pretty sure you can upload them right here at MTS, though I am quite confused when you said "I'm not looking to share them" and then say "I wish I could upload them to a site somewhere."
Scholar
#3 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 4:04 PM
Upload them here !!!
That idea of "black" water for a space terrain would be fabulous !
Maybe some greyed-out roads so it could blend in with the moon terrain I downloaded from here, as well ?
Love to see your other terrains , too !

" Inama Nushif "