Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Apr 2024 at 7:36 PM Last edited by indefinite : 27th Apr 2024 at 8:34 AM.
Default WCIF: Skittlessims' defaults?
Their Tumblr blog and Patreon are apparently both deactivated according to my knowledge and I'm struggling to find their downloads, even with the wayback machine. Do they have a page somewhere else that I have missed completely?

Edit: Sorry, apparently their Patreon is still up. Still, it's sometimes quite a hassle to try and find specific defaults especially when their links in TS2 Default Database don't work. For example right now I'm trying to find their Snowy Escape yukatas but to no avail.

Edit 2: The link for yukatas on the database seems to be working again, however if there are any other defaults missing, I don't know about those.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Apr 2024 at 3:04 PM
Hi! Did you ever find their Snowy Escape yukatas? I am currently looking for them as well and this post came up on my Google search.

kailanma't kailangan mo ako
main | simblr
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Apr 2024 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by diwasims
Hi! Did you ever find their Snowy Escape yukatas? I am currently looking for them as well and this post came up on my Google search.

Hi, unfortunately I haven't had any luck with that post. My guess is that Skittles deleted it? I might contact them on Patreon once I've finished defaulting everything.