Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 3:19 AM
Can't Upload/Uploader not showing up
So I have been trying for a few days to upload a mod, but whenever I try, the Upload wizard doesn't show up. So i hit next and it says "You do not have any attached files!"

I have tried it on Chrome and Firefox, and have tried turning off Adblock. I don't know what the issue is.
If anyone has some suggestions, please voice them here!
Thank you!!!!
https://imgur.com/a/QknW5ua
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Feb 2020 at 11:15 AM
Bumping an old thread because I have the exact same issue and it seems nobody has yet found a solution... been trying to upload one single Lot for 3h now :/

I receive pretty much the exact same error as above when uploading files to the Uploader. I click "choose file", then select "Upload Files" and am greeted with a blank page. Clicking "next" brings up the "You do not have any attached files!" message. If I use the "Flash Uploader", it's mildly better - I receive an "upload" button and the file actually uploads.... but then immediately after I get an "Upload Error: 500" message and it cancels.

I've tried switching browsers, turning off security/add blockers... doesn't seem to help
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#3 Old 16th Feb 2020 at 11:26 AM Last edited by Tashiketh : 16th Feb 2020 at 11:46 AM.
Hi there,

I'm sorry that you appear to be having issues.   Turns out I hadn't actually enabled the new style HTML5 uploader on the upload wizard!  That's totally my fault.  You should now see something like this:

Hope this helps!
Screenshots

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Feb 2020 at 1:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
Hi there,

I'm sorry that you appear to be having issues.   Turns out I hadn't actually enabled the new style HTML5 uploader on the upload wizard!  That's totally my fault.  You should now see something like this:

Hope this helps!

Hey Tashiketh! Thanks for the speedy reply. I did indeed see the box you described! I had just cleared my cache and was about to update the post saying maybe clearing the cache helps, but it seems you're already on top of it.