Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 11:19 PM Last edited by gazania : 29th Jul 2016 at 10:17 AM.
Default Insimenator.org yearly donation drive.
Disclaimer: I am not part of the Insim staff. I have no close ties with the admins. I doubt if they would even recognize my username.

However, there are a few sites out there that are iconic in the Sims 2 world, IMO. I feel Insimenator.org is one of them.

People on Insim are still helpful and friendly, even if there aren't as many of them now. It is home to Insim and various Squinge mods; which form the building blocks in many a Sims 2 player's mods folder still.

Ignore this? Fine. You are not A Terrible Person if you do. But one thing I remember echoing here when BPS was in trouble was, "I wish I knew the site was that desperate!" You know now with Insim.

There are very few sites for which I would make this sort of post. In my mind, though, the Sims 2 world would be a much sadder place if certain sites fail to exist. This is one of them. My opinion (which is not even worth a Starbucks).

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Advertisement
Meet Me In My Next Life
#2 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 12:40 AM
I agree we as Sims 2 Players need to help if we can to keep Sims 2 sites open because it is become less and less sometime to find sites that have Sims 2 items.
Some creators gave up creating after other Sims versions came out. We are lucky to still have Insimentors and other sites and as always MTS.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".