Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 10:14 AM
Default Best Castlevania?
Which Castlevania is the best ever Symphony of the night or Dawn of Sorrow, my personal favorite is Symphony but when I saw dawn who know looks too good to be true.

There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are well written or badly written.

Oscar Wilde
(1854 - 1900)
Advertisement
Moderator of Camera Models
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 11:18 AM
Well we can't comment on Dawn just yet as we are still waiting on it but SotN is still the best of the current lot with Circle of the Moon coming in a close second.

I can't wait for Dawn!

*** Games Journalist with the magazines PC Powerplay and Hyper ***

And guys don't say a game is 'addicting'. That is a horrible massacre of the English language. The word is 'addictive'. Thank you. :)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 11:44 PM
Well the onlu problem I have in Dawn is it's in DS I want it for PSP

Im planning on buying PSP because of the current FF7 spin offs coming their but I want that particular Castlevania.

There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are well written or badly written.

Oscar Wilde
(1854 - 1900)
retired moderator
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 1:37 AM
The loss of Castlevania is a small price to pay for making the right handheld decision (PSP > DS). Mind you I have both so I'll be sure to let you know how cool Castlevania is when it comes out. :D

*duck*

And guys don't say a game is 'addicting'. That is a horrible massacre of the English language. The word is 'addictive'. Thank you. :)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 1:49 AM
Well their where rumors of a Castlevania being made for the PSP, besides Alucard > Sora.

Alucard is more of a badass anyways.

Oscar Wilde
(1854 - 1900)
retired moderator
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 2:40 AM
Despite looking like a girl... but then again he looks less of a girl than Sora, who I was convinced was female prior to playing the game. :D

Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 3:08 AM
Hehehe Sora will test teenage boys heterosexuality. He's just to pretty to be a boy anyways.

Oscar Wilde
(1854 - 1900)