Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 12:28 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Using Multiple Electrono-Ticket Machines on One Lot?
Does anyone know if it's possible to charge different prices for individual rooms in a community lot by using multiple Bandatrons? Like say in an art gallery or museum where the special feature exhibit costs an extra fee on top of general admission?

If this isn't possible, will it work if I place the Bandatron indoors, in front of the special feature room so that Sims get free general admission but have to pay to enter the special exhibit?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 9:53 PM
Once a sim buys a ticket they have bought it for the entire lot and normally they will go to the nearest bandatron to buy it from. If you want to charge extra you could try a pay door or pay arch from simlogical so that sims get charged by going through it into another area.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 4:11 AM
Ah, okay, thanks so much!