Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 12:41 AM
I would say that there will definitely be a vacation EP, especially as we'll only have one seamless hood. Our Sims will want to get out of their little town and explore!!

I also really want Superstar to come back. I had Superstar for TS1 and it was my favourite EP. I used to love building up a Sims' star-power and fame.

Please call me Ace
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 4:17 PM
I agree with every one who said superstar because thats the one i was anticipating the most for sims2 and i was so upset when it never came out . If it comes it should be like it was in the sims1 where u have to get agents and practic in studios and that stuff and just like in 1 there would be a studio place probably called simlly wood. although of course they'ed have to make improvements. and maybe they could make parodies of famouse people like mill rosby, Meddy girthy, and jack white.

aka: Bill cosby Eddy murphy, and jack black.
#28 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 7:35 PM
Yesssss!!!!!! Pets!!!!!!!!

I too would like to see a TS3 Pets expansion, but one with more love and work put into it, since the TS2 version was a bit disappointing, and it kept glitching all over the place. Maybe they could add a 'zoo' feature! You'll be able to add zoo community lots, with lions, tigers, bears, and plenty of "oh mys!" And back at home, your Sim can have more pets, and parrots that actually do MORE than just take up space. (Hey, I used to have a parrot! They're waaaay more fun than that!)
And because some people don't like having supernatural stuff in their expansions (although I do), they should take the creatures out of the other EPs and make one big EP with all of the monsters and awesomeness. Witches with hats and big scary bats, hooray!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 17th Oct 2008 at 10:05 PM
C'mon, Sims 3: Rush Hour. You know you want it.

They will have to make another Pets expansion with more animals (hopefully with the werewolf transformation still intact... please?). Another concept that could be really interesting is another EP like University, but expanded, where you can create different schools for the kids to go to and follow them there. The same thing goes for Sims' jobs, sort of like OFB, I guess.

The schools would basically work something like, if you don't have a school in your town, your kids can't get an education. When you finally have one, you choose one for each kid. Since Sims 3 has full neighborhood roaming, there shouldn't be much of a problem flipping between your teens and younger kids while they're at school. You have to make sure they feel good when they go, they're attentive, and they don't cause trouble. The whole idea of needing a school for education in the town would also tie into the various similarities the game has with SimCity.
#30 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 2:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hhack
I agree with every one who said superstar because thats the one i was anticipating the most for sims2 and i was so upset when it never came out . If it comes it should be like it was in the sims1 where u have to get agents and practic in studios and that stuff and just like in 1 there would be a studio place probably called simlly wood. although of course they'ed have to make improvements. and maybe they could make parodies of famouse people like mill rosby, Meddy girthy, and jack white.

aka: Bill cosby Eddy murphy, and jack black.

If Eaxis makes anything with anyone even slightly resembling Miley Cyrus, Im not buying it until someone hacks her out of it. :handbag:

EDIT: If Gerrard Way is in it, I dont care how many Mileys are in it. its mine. :lovestruc
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 3:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ryyoshi989989989
MAKING MAGIC! But I do think that The sims 2 apartment life has that stuff.

Yeah, but so much was missing from Makin' Magic--I think I'd better not list it. I hope they'd come out with an EP for TS3 that'll delve more into MM's aspects.

I dunno if apartments were confirmed for TS3, so I'm hoping that an EP like AL would come out for TS3.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 8:44 AM
Apartments need to be in base game, it's seamless neighbourhood! If they put vegetables in it, then why not apartments? If not, then the neighbourhood would be more like a village again.
#33 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 11:42 PM
There are three expansions I definately want in the base game.
1.I want an improved version of pets.
2.I want uni.
3.Freetime, with hobbies and arts and crafts and stuff!
Forum Resident
#34 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 9:25 AM
Superstar. Period.
Test Subject
#35 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 5:12 AM
I would really love to see Superstar make a return
#36 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 6:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by brandon1107
I've always wished for an EP that highlighted the jobs in a sims life. You waste 6 hours of their day waiting for them to get home from a job a wish you could see what their doing. I thought it'd be cool to actually go to work with them and do what they have to actually do in a criminal career or a law enforcement career, instead of just getting skill points.

For example there would be like a pickpocket minigame where you have to hide behind something and then tip-toe behind someone and pickpocket.
For people who wanted a hostpital EP there could be a doctor minigame and a you know things like that :P

:einstein heck yeah, i'd love to see that EP!

i'd also like to see a (much) better pets EP for TS3 with more animals and interactions. pets for TS2 is rubbish compared to unleashed. Bring on the beasts :sadpanda: :chicken: :lion: :knight :ele: :monkey:
Forum Resident
#37 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 4:26 PM
After how terrible the Pets Ep was and how annoying pets are in the game, I have no desire to see them return to the game.

I would love to have a hospital minigame/Ep where Sims in the medical career could set up their own clinics and we could also have holistic healers who could collect herbs and make salves and poultices to heal other Sims. If there's any EP that I'd want them to completely just rip off from TS2, it would be OfB. It's my favorite ep and there's nothing I would change about it, just add more types of businesses (candy shop, more craft items to make, etc.) for all age groups (teens can advertise babysitting services, kids can do chores for others for money) and advertising/promotions. With the new seamless neighborhood, there are tons more possibilities.

I definitely want apartments back but I think what would be really cool for TS3 would be an idea that EA proposed a while back in a survey when they suggested a Mystery Ep. Basically something happens (something is stolen, someone is missing, maybe even killed) and you and your Sim have to go around town, asking questions, finding clues to find out what happened. This would be totally doable with the new neighborhood and I love little minigames like this, especially something that would have you interacting with the whole community and getting everyone's background stories. Maybe they could even introduce a shady part of town where all the miscreants and reprobates hang out.
Mad Poster
#38 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 4:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by olomaya

I definitely want apartments back but I think what would be really cool for TS3 would be an idea that EA proposed a while back in a survey when they suggested a Mystery Ep. Basically something happens (something is stolen, someone is missing, maybe even killed) and you and your Sim have to go around town, asking questions, finding clues to find out what happened. This would be totally doable with the new neighborhood and I love little minigames like this, especially something that would have you interacting with the whole community and getting everyone's background stories. Maybe they could even introduce a shady part of town where all the miscreants and reprobates hang out.

I love your idea about the minigames. Anyway, they said that now all careers have buildings associated with them. Wonder if there's some kind of secret hangout building for sims in the criminal career track or something.
Top Secret Researcher
#39 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 7:02 PM
Superstar.
Makin' Magic.
Apartment Life. (Hope these are with base game though)
Weather. (Hope this is also included in base game.)
Improved Pets.

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Page 2 of 2