Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 8:52 PM
Default Pose Player Problem
This is my first time making a discussion but here is my pose player problem. Basically, when I got the pose player it worked perfectly. Then a couple of months ago, when I tried to make my sim choose ' Select Pose From List' , the action just went away. So I tried with all different sims... I then restarted my game. Same thing happened... I just re-installed the pose player and the poses and it won't let me choose a pose from the list. I don't know all the names to my poses and I don't exactly want to re-look them up just so I can use them.

So, I've done everything I possible can. It doesn't do this with any other action.Same goes with animation player.Please me!
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 9:00 PM
Running the Dashboard to see if you've got something conflicting with your Pose Player might be helpful. It would also help if you could find a name of ONE pose and see if your sim can pose if you select pose by name.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook