Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 1:16 AM
Default Servos and Seasons
Now I already searched this before posting. I didn't see anyother thread like this so. I have one MORE question about Seasons. How is the weather going to affect Servos? I mean, Servos need to be recharged my staying out in the sun. But what happens when it rains? Does something happen to the defenceless Servo?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 1:45 AM
Hmmm ... that's a really good question. Water and electric components ... Hmmmmmmmmmm .... Isn't there supposed to be some sort of sun lamp for vampires now? Maybe they could use that? *ponders*
Theorist
#3 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 5:12 AM
Yeah, I was wondering if Servos react to rain. I really hope so, guess we'll have to find that out for ourselves!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 6:56 AM
Has anyone even built a servo in the game? Or have they always used the cheat to get one. I used boolProp. I never once had a servo built from the crafting bin.
#5 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 8:00 AM
I have, Freak. I've actually built two of them. Only one of them I see very much as they live in my Legacy household. They bought it automically when I was playing my electronics store, so I decided they could keep it. =)
Scholar
#6 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 8:15 AM
I swear I remember the Maxoids saying that they use the UV lamp.....but it's late at night and I should go to bed......

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 10:44 AM
I think that vampire plant people can use the UV lamp. Since outdoors is a no no.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 9:32 PM
Just as a thought... could you not build a "green house" that was connected to the main house?

They'd still get the benefit of "sunlight" but be kept dry by the glass?

It makes "sense" to me that way... but.. this is a Sims game.. so.. logic may not always rule here.. hehe

Peace

I am not bigoted for race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or age... I do, however, have a big problem with stupidity, and stupidity knows no boundaries.
Scholar
#9 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 12:16 AM
wait servos recharge by standing out in the sun?? i always just had them nap and that got them all recharged now i m confussed

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 12:26 AM
They both work

Take a look at a new sims2 chat site ran by Tease. There are mods and we are working to get teh site off of its feet. You can look around and if you feel like joining that would be great for the site. Thanks