Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#26 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 5:13 PM
I've been cracking up at all the talk about Nintendo games in the TS4 thread. But I swear it sounds like a bunch of gibberish to me when they started talking about that Pokemon game. LOL

My console is on it's way to my local store. I am probably being unreasonable but I'm hoping it will arrive by tomorrow so I can take it with me when I leave town on the 3rd for the holiday weekend. But even if it gets there by tomorrow it would probably take Walmart two days to notify me that it's ready for pickup. Guess I'm going to have to be patient. I'll go watch some more YouTube videos of this game to tide me over.

¢¾ Receptacle Refugee ¢¾ ~ Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket!? ~
Laura's Legacy
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#27 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 3:26 AM
That would be pretty sweet if you can get it early.

I have pokemon, but I don't think I am die hard enough. I have met some serious pokemon players, and I get lost in the dust. I think I ran into a frustrating part the last time I played it. I need to look it up in a guide or something.

I'm getting tired of even thinking about TS4, so I tried to stay out of that area as much as possible today. I think I'm developing a serious aversion. (When I get an aversion to something, it usually means that a team of wild horses can't bring me back.)

♥ }i{ Monarch of the Receptacle Refugees }i{ ♥
Theorist
#28 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 11:46 PM
I'm so excited. I got an email while at work today that my console had arrived, so I picked it up after work. It's charging up right now. I bought Tomodachi Life and Animal Crossing to start off with. There's also a Mario game pre-installed and I also have a DS game coming that was free with the console, but that hasn't come in yet so I'll get that next week.

So three games to start off with. I needed something else fun to play that would cheer me up, so...Yay! :D

¢¾ Receptacle Refugee ¢¾ ~ Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket!? ~
Laura's Legacy
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#29 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 2:02 AM
Don't forget to get your Nintendo Club points! They can add up fast. I got a free tote bag from them just last week. :0)

Theorist
#30 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 2:06 AM
I haven't spent as much time playing with my new 3DS this weekend as I thought I would get to, but last night I found a web site with pre-made Mii's and figured out how to use the codes to copy them onto my console. So after adding about a dozen, I looked up this thread and added the Mii's you posted. Then I tried to start the game but I needed an update. Ha ha! After that it was late so I went to bed.

Finally today I got to actually start a game and have 10 Mii's on my island so far. A couple of them are friends but so far I'm still just building up the population and buying them food and clothes. Scully and Mulder don't seem to be very interested in each other so far. Maybe I need to figure out how to make compatible personalities! Anyway, it's really addictive and I'm enjoying it a lot. :-D

Also Loved the pic you posted on Twitter, MB. That was great!

Edit - I still need to get those points. I think I have to register on another website for those, right?

Laura's Legacy
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#31 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 2:37 AM
Yes, I think you do it when you register your 3DS. I can't remember exactly, but I know I got a lot of points for my 3DS. I also got several points for my games, too.

Right now the I can't post pictures directly from my 3DS to my tumblr. I think Nintendo disabled it, but I am not sure. I don't really like posting to twitter that much, because Nintendo always makes me verify my age with twitter. I can login to my gmail account and email my pictures from the 3DS, but I'd really rather directly post to tumblr. (I don't use Facebook. I think I quit it in 2011.)

I took a ton of pictures of Wednesday. She was one ugly baby, but I was able to tweak her nose and mouth when she grew up. She was definitely born with that forehead, though.

I am also having trouble with Scully and Mulder. I've managed to get them to go out on dates, but then she just gives him the cold shoulder. In this game, patience wins the day. So we both need to keep trying. It will happen, but it might take a long time. :D

Page 2 of 2