Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd May 2019 at 5:25 PM Last edited by mobichiro : 12th May 2019 at 7:42 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Personality points changing constantly (Solved)
Hi,I have a problem about personality points.They are constantly changing when I enter any families.It effects my gameplay because my sims' personalities are changing everytime.Anyone know why? And could help?
Thanks.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th May 2019 at 6:07 PM
Nothing to do with a witch's spell, zombies, or anything else in game that causes personality change?

Do you have any mods installed in your game? Any that affect personality? If you don't, it could still be mods conflicting. Do a 50/50 check or dump all non essential mods from your game (making sure to keep any that keep your hood safe) and see if the problem persists.

If so, I would be inclined to think it could be an issue of corruption.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 7th May 2019 at 2:31 AM
Have you done any of the game corrupting things?

Moving sims to different hoods?
Deleting graves/urns/sims?
Moving occupied houses into the bin?
Installed NPC mods and removed them? (This is the same as deleting sims)

Make a backup and remove your mods (hacks) does it still occur?
Remove all your cc (except for NPC mods and no unlink on delete +smarter EP check) Does it still occur now?
Did this start after installing a new mod?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th May 2019 at 7:41 PM
Guys I deleted some of my hacks and It solved.Thanks for replies
Mad Poster
#5 Old 13th May 2019 at 2:48 AM
Do you remember which hacks you deleted? Knowing that could help other Sims players.