Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th May 2015 at 10:40 PM
Default WCIF a mod that will reduce, not remove, the glow around objects?
Title is self-explanatory, I guess. I do like a bit of bloom...no bloom isn't fancy enough and full bloom is an eyesore. I know how to disable it, I'd just like to know if there's a way of reducing it.

~ Pi

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 25th May 2015 at 11:32 PM
It's probably possible using the weather INIs. Brnwaffles, for instance, uses weather INIs to eliminate it, and that was how I did it initially as well. I don't think I've seen a mod that only reduces it, though; maybe someone else has seen something like what you're looking for.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 26th May 2015 at 12:31 AM
Shimrod has a few options here . You'll need to register/sign in to view the topic and download.

"I have learned silence from the talkative, tolerance from the intolerant and kindness from the unkind, yet, I'm ungrateful to those teachers. "- Kahlil Gibran