Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th May 2015 at 7:06 AM Last edited by lindali365 : 28th May 2015 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Solved
Default Solved-WCIF: Late Night Food Truck Parking Space?
I have, and have used simsample's unlocked Food Truck and Food Truck Parking Space in the past with success (found here):

http://www.modthesims.info/showpost...100&postcount=3

The problem is, the food truck parking space no longer shows up in the build/buy catalog (the truck is still available). Does anyone know of or have one that still works with patch 1.67? I tried another parking space unlock that I found here on MTS, but that didn't seem to work either.

My food trucks are sitting on the street, and I can't stand it.

ETA Off Topic: I progressed to 'Field Researcher'...Yay!
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 28th May 2015 at 8:08 AM Last edited by Arsil : 28th May 2015 at 8:20 AM.
It's working for me (filter only basegame stuff, it's toward the bottom in the Debug/Misc tab).
Check with Dashboard if you have another mod that conflicts.

EDIT: I checked if the mod is outdated: the only difference between the modded OBJD and
the original one, other than unlocking it in the catalog of course, is the SurfaceType field
(cpet instead of cment). Now, I'm not sure what that field is used for (EDIT2: something
to do with sounds, maybe when Sims walk or place an object on it), but I doubt it's a big deal.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th May 2015 at 9:47 AM Last edited by lindali365 : 28th May 2015 at 10:03 AM.
Thank you so much for the info @Arsil. There's so much stuff in that catalog, I may have missed seeing it multiple times. I'll shut down my game and move the object back into my mods folder and use the filter you suggested.

Cment...sounds perfect for Bridgeport (city, cement). Hoping I find it and then I'll be obsessed with listening for it to make a sound when Sims walk on it, or the truck moves on/off of it. :p

ETA: Arsil gets extra cookies. I finally found the food truck parking space that simsample provided. Never would have thought to use the base game filter.

Thank you!