Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th May 2023 at 1:57 AM
Default "Problem exporting the selected textures" error in Bodyshop
I am making a mashup dress and I am at the final stage where you make a recolour of the final mesh. But when I try to export it, I get the above error. I have checked this file so many times. Would someone please be able to take a look and tell me what I have done wrong?

(I have no other files in my game except the original dress and recolour, the new mashup mesh and the faulty recolour.)
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  5ffdc275_newdress.7z (166.4 KB, 7 downloads)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 6th May 2023 at 3:56 PM
Can you uppload the new mesh file, too?

You'll need to do a "fix TGI" on either the Bottom_alpha or Bottom (whichever you added last) - those two currently have identical instances (possibly both on the TXTR and TXMT, closed down SimPE before my brain registered which one/s). The one you fix also needs to be added to the 3DIR (should be fine if you add it to the bottom, I think it fixes itself in new recolor files).
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th May 2023 at 3:01 AM Last edited by VirtualAlex : 7th May 2023 at 7:08 AM.
Here is the mesh, and I will do what you suggested. You are always so helpful, thanks!

So I re-imported the images for both bottom and bottom_alpha and clicked Fix TGI for both, but now it has unlinked from the mesh so I am doing it wrong. Can you tell me how to do it correctly please? I've never used Fix TGI before and obviously don't know how to.
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  Ali_DressConverseAF_MESH.7z (205.8 KB, 6 downloads)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th May 2023 at 8:17 AM
Ok so I worked out what to do. I just clicked on the two latest TXTR files and clicked the Fix TGI, then NO COMMIT, save.

It's now working! THANK YOU.
Screenshots