Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 4:22 PM
Default Swim Goggles
Does anyone know where to find something like the attached? I would assume it would be an accessory-necklace or some such.

http://www.visualphotos.com/photo/2...k_gwg105047.jpg
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 7:05 PM Last edited by shmovese : 20th Jul 2014 at 7:37 PM.
i saw some necklace-ish googles on a sim today.
EDIT: found the sim i was talking about=> luckily its not a sim download BUT sadly its about the swimsuit. i interpreted the text that both stuffies swimsuit + googles were made by HANECO 410
BUT i cant find the googles on the insight! into the sims page?! any ideas anyone? i thought i got them
LOL same googles but on the shoulder ?!

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Forum Resident
#3 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 1:16 AM
I'm guessing those goggles are more like a prop used to take each of those pictures?

I've done a few cursory google searches, but I'm not turning anything up, sorry.

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 10:45 AM
I see what you both mean. Thanks for your assistance anyway!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 7:03 PM
i dont want to believe they doesnt exist... haneco wrote under the pic of the first link i posted:

Free! 松岡凛

swimming goggles,swimsuit by me
鮫柄ジャージ Thanks! ⇒ INSIGHT! into the sims

why should he have done it if those doesnt exist... if its just photoshopped - why should one a edit pic with clipping googles around the neck???

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 10:54 PM Last edited by destielsammy : 27th Oct 2014 at 12:10 AM.
OMG I can't believe this right now. o.o I am working on a sims series about swimming and I was looking for specially something like swimsuits on free! and I am a really big fan but I wasn't able to find any swimsuits. Now I just wanna hug haneco for making these and you for putting the link here... *.* (still can't believe thank you thank you thank you thank youu!! ^.^) (I know that this comment wasn't helpful at all but I'm just too excited forgive me .-.)

Edit: By the way I think you can make the goggles in the base game to look like those necklace-alike hanging on neck goggles with a glasses slider, I have one which I never used but I forgot where I got it. Though I'm sure if you search for a glasses slider on google you can find something helpful. (You can look for awt sliders I'm guessing I found mine on there but not sure ^.^)

Edit again: Heyy I found it, http://haneco410.wix.com/sims3#!Free-series-item/clfa/8BE8BCE4-3909-40A4-B5CD-73452BF17AEF it's all written here. Just like I said the goggles are compatible with a slider. (You can use it with either a hat or a glasses slider) The download link to goggles are on the link you should go check it ^.^ and the link to slider is this http://kijiko.catfood.jp/adjust-gla...12480;ー/