Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 6:03 AM Last edited by EvanEB : 29th Aug 2014 at 4:32 PM. Reason: solved problem
How to make guys look like they have actual muscle(solved)
ok i played the game abit an been seeing my sims not really showing any muscle details just looking buff but no muscle definition not sure if its just how my settings were or what as seen a guys video an his sim when creating had actual muscles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=all...hokhwChtfkrOx7m
skip to 3:55
he has muscle definition that i want my sim to have but tried looking for but have had no luck with finding it or anything close to it
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 6:57 AM
Is your game patched? IIRC the muscle definition slider was added later, but I don't see anything there muscle-wise that requires CC.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 7:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Is your game patched? IIRC the muscle definition slider was added later, but I don't see anything there muscle-wise that requires CC.

i patch game an when its done i get quick pop up saying error with sims 3 launcher @_@ not sure whats going on with that so been uninstalling an reintalling an then patching again as might been problem patching
Instructor
#4 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 7:33 AM
it's been added since the TS3 late night EP was launch unless you don't have that EP or your game is not up to date

"Keep Calm and Play with STYLE"
#My Avatar: Nick Johnson
Download Policy
MrDensilter tumblr account.
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
The Green House Challenge
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 7:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MrDensilter
it's been added since the TS3 late night EP was launch unless you don't have that EP or your game is not up to date

ya seems im on outdated version an a issue happens when after patching i get launcher error pop up for abit not sure why could be a problem with patching or just had to restart computer but will keep trying to patch it an make it work
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 11:48 AM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 4:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by venusprincess100
try with this: http://modthesims.info/d/409829
remember to backup your game

thanks but got the patchs finally to work XD an not cause launcher fail but thanks anyway
Field Researcher
#8 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EvanEB
ok i played the game abit an been seeing my sims not really showing any muscle details just looking buff but no muscle definition not sure if its just how my settings were or what as seen a guys video an his sim when creating had actual muscles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=all...hokhwChtfkrOx7m
skip to 3:55
he has muscle definition that i want my sim to have but tried looking for but have had no luck with finding it or anything close to it

It didn't show anything about muscles, but hey I learned a few things I have never noticed before. Thanks for the link to that vid.