Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 8:31 PM
Default Vampires: Plasma out of the fridge?
Hi Community!

When I played with my vampire Sim today I asked myself 'Why do they have their plasma in the fridge?'
Okay, to prevent it from going off would make sense. But I must confess that I don't like it.
Isn't it ridiculous enough that they drink it out of a tetra pack?

So here is my question: Is there anyone out there who could do something else than a fridge for
vampire plasma? Maybe a small wooden casket or a closet? Maybe something you could also
place in the living room or dining room? Or does anyone know if something like this exists anywhere?
I was looking for it but couldn't find something.

It would be awesome if someone could do this or has an idea where to get this. :lovestruc

Thanks a lot for help and suggestions.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 11:17 PM
Well, I'm not sure of a way to change what objects Sims can get plasma from, but I can find fridges that don't look like fridges.

French Quarter Kitchen Fridge from TSR, looks like a wooden cabinet.

Gothic Kitchen Fride 2 and Fridge 1. Fridge 2 looks like a cabinet, Fridge 1 is the same, but with a glass front.

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#3 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 12:05 AM
@Beltanefire, I've edited the thread title. With the invaluable help of Mammal this is now a (pretty much) honest WCIF thread. Because, you know, this is what this place if for. Asking where to find things. Asking to make things, however, is an entirely different matter and basically not allowed anywhere on this site. So, yeah, please don't.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 11:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Buzzler
@Beltanefire, I've edited the thread title. With the invaluable help of Mammal this is now a (pretty much) honest WCIF thread. Because, you know, this is what this place if for. Asking where to find things. Asking to make things, however, is an entirely different matter and basically not allowed anywhere on this site. So, yeah, please don't.

Sorry... I wanted a short title but didn't know how to describe what I am looking for in just a few words.
Thanks for the information and for editing it.

@Mammal: Thank you very much! I know the Gothic kitchen Set but not the other one. It is lovely and the fridge could also be
in a living room without looking too much like a fridge.