Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th May 2017 at 11:48 AM
Default Logged Out
I posted a thread in the social group forums (Pioneers). When I click on the thread I keep getting logged out, and can't log back in with the thread open. As soon as I leave it, I am logged back in again. The rest of the site seems fine. Whats going on?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th May 2017 at 5:02 PM
I was seeing the same thing trying to go to the "New Posts" page, and logging in from that page seems to have taken care of it... but I'd still say bring it to the attention of the Mods!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#3 Old 17th May 2017 at 5:53 PM
This happens to me all the time too, when I go to my User Control panel page to look at my subscriptions ( my main page)
Forum Resident
#4 Old 17th May 2017 at 11:59 PM
I have had this same problem too on a different page: trying to get to "View All" my PMs. For me, it went away after I cleared my cache and cookies, but meanwhile I got around it in the redundant way that Zarathustra suggests, by logging in from the offending page. (Which, yes, is weird when the site recognizes you as logged in from all other pages!)

Considering I found it to be a cache or cookie problem and we've all experienced it in different areas of the site, I imagine that means there's some flaw with the way that the site uses cookies or caches?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th May 2017 at 9:04 AM
Well, I can get back into the social groups threads OK now, but the site is logging me out of the Community Spirit contest thread!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#6 Old 24th Aug 2017 at 11:59 AM
Marking for later.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.