Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 6:43 PM
Default more floors
limit of floors is too low for me... is there any way to bypass it?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 10:09 AM
As far as I know this is not possible the best you can do it use a cheat to make your building seem larger than five floors. You can watch a tutorial for it here .

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 4:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MurderPrincessK
As far as I know this is not possible the best you can do it use a cheat to make your building seem larger than five floors. You can watch a tutorial for it here .

why i should want to have building that seems that have more than 5 floors if i can't use them?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 9:03 PM
More than 5 floors is just for looks. Like if you were making a tower for a city or something. 5 floors is the limit for the game. I don't think you can change that.
Scholar
#5 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 7:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vivibella
why i should want to have building that seems that have more than 5 floors if i can't use them?

People do it for the appearance of more skyscrapers in game, but there is no other reason to do so.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 11:02 AM
Default more floors
Quote: Originally posted by vivibella
limit of floors is too low for me... is there any way to bypass it?
This might seem crazy but I found a way to do it. Begin building using the, oh what is it called. Not the deck or platform but the other one that brings your building up from the ground. The one made of brick. (Sorry it's late, can't sleep, brain fried) Create the size of building you want with that. Then use the lower ground tool and lower ALL the ground around it inside and out till you can't go down any further. Then remove the walls and replace with regular walls. Then just build up from there. Doesn't make any 15 floors, but it does make more then they allow and you can play all of them. I love to build and love to play around with different thing to see what I can do. This happened by chance, wasn't going for it.... *smiles* Hope this helps
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 11:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MurderPrincessK
People do it for the appearance of more skyscrapers in game, but there is no other reason to do so.

you would be surprised
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 11:48 PM
Just found this on Youtube. I haven't tried it yet, but it seems like the easiest way to do it. Hope it helps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQJPqM0tEF0