Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 7:35 AM
Default A mod that allows Fairy's to use wands and cast spells
Just like the title, I'm looking for a mod that allows fairy's to use wands and to cast spells and charms just like witches do? It always seemed ridiculous to me that witches were the only ones able to Cast Spells & Charms like they do, It would make sense that Fairy's who also have a magic bar would also be able to cast spells and charms (personally, I'm just tired of making Plantsim/Fairy/Witch hybrids all the time just to access the spells and charms).
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 2:10 PM
Well, fairy magic and witch magic are two totally different things. It would have to be quite a mod that transfers one kind to the other or combines the two. It may not be possible to do.

But are you using or interested in NRaas mods at all? It doesn't take much effort to add the witch occult state to an existing fairy or vice versa (one step in MasterController) and the Hybrid mod makes the resulting dual state playable. Offspring of hybrids also stand a chance of being hybrids themselves, as can be set in StoryProgression if you are using that.

I take it that's not really what you want, but what is it that you find especially tedious about managing hybrids?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 3:00 PM
Also, if you have the More Magic PC items from the Store, any of your sims can learn Spellcasting by just regularly using the PC Spellbook, Cauldron, Voodoo Doll, or Crystal Ball. (Some patch or another added it.)

But the best, quickest (and free) way is to use Master Controller (the Hybrid mod, too).
With MC you can easily click a Fairy, go into MC, go to Skills, max out the Spellcasting skill, and bam!