Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 2:34 AM
Default WCIF Hair Physics (Like the physics from TS2)
Thanks for your help
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 3:51 AM
Do you mean you want hair that moves, bounces, blows in wind, etc...? It doesn't exist in sims 3.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Mad Poster
#3 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 4:21 AM
In TS2 there are a few hair bones (front, sides, back) that can help make hairs look animated. I don't think there are any hair bones or morphs or any of the kind in TS3.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 2:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
In TS2 there are a few hair bones (front, sides, back) that can help make hairs look animated. I don't think there are any hair bones or morphs or any of the kind in TS3.

No, there are bones, and plenty of them.
It's just hair creators often don't correctly utilize the joint assignment with hair meshes, so when sims turn their heads the hair moves in awkward ways, like on long hair when the whole hair turns a full 90 degrees almost, rather than just staying downwards.
Hairs can be fixed by using the MeshToolkit to auto-assign joints on hairs, so that they move with the body better. Not enough people know about the tool, I guess. :\