Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATE] 10 new CAS Sliders (Breast, Hip, Waist, Butt, Head and more)

by jonha Posted 24th Nov 2009 at 4:56 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2012 at 10:45 PM by jonha : Update

2089 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1650 Feedback Posts, 438 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 84
Test Subject
#126 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 11:57 AM
I've tried the beta version with Delphy's breasts sliders installed and has been no problem so far so I theorize that this new version should work fine.

I've installed the height slider form somewhere else in MTS where I couldn't recall.
And I've also skipped the head size slider from this project.

So finally in my game:
1 new slider in head.
9 new sliders in mouth.
And they all worked perfectly.

I'm trying the new version now.:P
Thanks for making.:-)
Test Subject
#127 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 12:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by loveha2
A great mod !
These are Traditional Chinese translations below:

- Breast size: 胸部大小
- Waist size : 腰圍
- Hip size/pelvis width : 骨盆寬度
- Butt Size : 臀部大小
- Head Size : 頭的大小

Dude,

You've done a great job but I think that these are a little bit inconsistent.
As bust, waist and hip should be respectively 胸圍, 腰圍 and 坐圍, and we don't have bust here so hip size should be 坐圍 so they are of the same category.
Breast and butt sizes are translated well and I don't have a problem.
Just head size sounded a little bit strange as on other sliders you used the word 部 but 的 in head size.
Well, head could be translated as 頭部 so I won't be a problem to call it 頭部大小.

So I'd propose this:
- Hip size/pelvis width : 坐圍
- Head Size : 頭部大小

Simplified Chinese converted by Firefox's 同文堂 would be:
- Waist size : 腰围
- Hip size/pelvis width : 坐围
- Head Size : 头部大小
Test Subject
#128 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 8:55 PM
This is s great! You could also add Greek transations:

Breast size: Μέγεθος Στήθους
Waist size : Μέγεθος Μέσης
Hip size/ pelvis width: Μέγεθος Γλουτών/ Πλάτος λεκάνης
Butt size: Μέγεθος οπισθίων
Head size: Μέγεθος κεφαλιού

:D
Test Subject
#129 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 12:42 AM
Awesome! 9000/10. It would be great to also have sliders for thighs, calves, arms etc. not that I am asking though. Yea, I would love skinnier legs for my female sims. LOL

My You tube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ferrariguy1000
Enjoy (Note: if you want to see the video log correctly, look at the bottom of the channel).
Test Subject
#130 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 3:53 AM
It doesn't work for me, it makes my game crash when I go 'new game' I deleted it but it still happens! I was really looking forward to it
Test Subject
#131 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 4:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dk4ofjoshuayhyu
So I'd propose this:
- Hip size/pelvis width : 坐圍
- Head Size : 頭部大小

Simplified Chinese converted by Firefox's 同文堂 would be:
- Waist size : 腰围
- Hip size/pelvis width : 坐围
- Head Size : 头部大小

You're right !
That may be better

Thx for your correction.

Test Subject
#132 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 5:48 AM
My game crashes every time! Do you know what else these sliders are incompatible with?
Lab Assistant
#133 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 7:46 PM
Thanks a lot for this. But my game crashes too..
Scholar
Original Poster
#134 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 8:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FatedDarkness
My game crashes every time! Do you know what else these sliders are incompatible with?

Strange. These sliders override nothing, so they should be compatible with everything. Even if you exceed the limit of 20 sliders per section, it should not crash. Are you sure, it's because of the sliders? Can you try to remove them?

If youre sure, that the problem are the sliders, please tell me your game version and the used language.
Test Subject
#135 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 3:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
Strange. These sliders override nothing, so they should be compatible with everything. Even if you exceed the limit of 20 sliders per section, it should not crash. Are you sure, it's because of the sliders? Can you try to remove them?

If youre sure, that the problem are the sliders, please tell me your game version and the used language.

When I removed your sliders, my game would work about less than half of the time I loaded it. When I removed all my hacks it would load fine. I thought maybe the awesome mod was the problem, and finally updated to the most recent patch, which was probably a mistake. Then I found that my resource.cfg file was in the wrong place. I put the resource.cfg file where it belonged and moved your sliders back, but now none of the sliders (including the other breast slider, body, and facial sliders) are showing up in game, and neither is the awesome mod.

So I don't think my problem is your sliders now, but I would really like to get them to work. :/
Test Subject
#136 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 6:05 AM
When I removed your sliders, my game would work about less than half of the time I loaded it. When I removed all my hacks it would load fine. I thought maybe the awesome mod was the problem, and finally updated to the most recent patch, which was probably a mistake. Then I found that my resource.cfg file was in the wrong place. I put the resource.cfg file where it belonged and moved your sliders back, but now none of the sliders (including the other breast slider, body, and facial sliders) are showing up in game, and neither is the awesome mod.

So I don't think my problem is your sliders now, but I would really like to get them to work. :/
If you have the expansion pack, you'll need to move all your hacks to the location where your latest expansion pack is installed. Including the resource.config, all the package files and some dll file in the bin folder.
And I mean move not copy.

Hope this addresses your problem.
Test Subject
#137 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 1:05 PM
Thank you! This is useful to create a supermodel! ^^
Test Subject
#138 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 2:44 PM
OMG! Thank youuuuu!! My Lara Croft will be perfect now!! Thankss
Lab Assistant
#139 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 12:07 AM
LOL time to make a faty farm. i wonder if the sim can loose weight?
Lab Assistant
#140 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 8:11 AM
I only have one problem and that is why say it is compatable when you can't install the best mod which is the breast one. Can you make a breast mod that requires less sliders so that it will fit?
Test Subject
#141 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 1:24 PM
please please please is it any way you could make the sliders in sim 3 pack ,i canot get my wa to reconize package files i have folled all install instructions and nothing shows up ;thank you
Test Subject
#142 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 2:03 PM
Ohh! I love it!
I found a way to use all the mods for sims 3 in sims 3 WA !
I only moved the Mods/Packages folders to the sims 3 WA folder!
But anyway thanks!!!!
Test Subject
#143 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 11:00 PM
I have the WA expansion but it didn't appear. What did I do wrong?
Test Subject
#144 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 3:16 PM

Make sure you install the framework that MATY has listed with his awesomemod. Also, the dll file needs to be in both the base game and in the expac. I noticed the game only loads half the time if you don't follow these instructions I hope this helps.
Scholar
Original Poster
#145 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 6:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by diamondrules929
please please please is it any way you could make the sliders in sim 3 pack ,i canot get my wa to reconize package files i have folled all install instructions and nothing shows up ;thank you

Put your ressource.cfg etc. in the WA folder.

A Sims3pack-Version is possible. I think I can make one.
Test Subject
#146 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 9:05 PM
OMG they look so awesome!
Instructor
#147 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 3:07 AM
What happens when these sliders are uninstalled, in case we have to remove them later? Will the sims revert to their default body shape/size?
Scholar
Original Poster
#148 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 1:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ellatrue
What happens when these sliders are uninstalled, in case we have to remove them later? Will the sims revert to their default body shape/size?

Yes. It will be as if you never had them installed.
Lab Assistant
#149 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 5:51 PM
Thanks for a great mod. Not a big deal but in my game at least I noticed that since I installed this the lower lip sliders don't work. Just thought I'd mention it.
Scholar
#150 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 11:14 PM
Downloaded and installed yesterday....love your mod!! Thank you for the many hours of enjoyment your mod will provide
Page 6 of 84