Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATE] 10 new CAS Sliders (Breast, Hip, Waist, Butt, Head and more)

by jonha Posted 24th Nov 2009 at 4:56 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2012 at 10:45 PM by jonha : Update

2090 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1651 Feedback Posts, 438 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 84
Test Subject
#151 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 3:00 AM
I have version 1.7.9 and this won't install..can someone help me?
Field Researcher
#152 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 3:12 PM
This is GREAT! And I can't believe it was actually translated into norwegian! :D

ingeborgsk
Test Subject
#153 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 11:23 PM
I can't thank you enough for sharing your work!
I love your slides, my game is more fun now.
I have to agree with the ones asking for ugly neck slides, that would be a great improvement.
Thank you for reading, you deserve a very big hug!
Lab Assistant
#154 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 9:10 AM
Hi Jonha, this is absolutely BEYOND AWESOMENESS. TY so much. Do you think it would be possible to make a slider for the calves. I especially hate it when I make my lady sims slightly more toned (muscular) and the outside of the calf gets bigger and the inside calf doesn't. Need to be able to adjust the inside calf. Also is it possible to make the males like the SlimBB's that we had in Sims 2 with your sliders or not and if not do you think you could make sliders for this as well.

Again I commend you all including Delphy, S3Z and all the rest of you that work so hard on all these mods and then are so gracious in sharing them with the rest of the community. We appreciate you.
Test Subject
#155 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 11:00 PM
this is great, but, i can't see the translation to spanish :'( i only see numbers a letters
Scholar
Original Poster
#156 Old 10th Dec 2009 at 8:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Joaquin
this is great, but, i can't see the translation to spanish :'( i only see numbers a letters

This is possible if you use mexican Spanish. As with for example Japanese, i have to adjust the tools for that.
Test Subject
#157 Old 11th Dec 2009 at 11:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
This is possible if you use mexican Spanish. As with for example Japanese, i have to adjust the tools for that.

and how do you do it?
(adjusting 'the tools')
Scholar
Original Poster
#158 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 12:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Joaquin
and how do you do it?
(adjusting 'the tools')

I have modded versions of S3PE and Delphy's small Editors on my PC,and I have created patches for them, to do easier localisation editing. These patches (and the small editors by default) only contain some languages, not all, so I need to fix it.

Basically, you could do it manually by just inserting the missing STBLs, but this isn't very funny.
Lab Assistant
#159 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 1:25 AM
God bless you!!!! This is one of the best mods, now we the ladies can have curves :P
Lab Assistant
#160 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 7:17 PM
Do these work with WA? I haven't created a SIm since I installed WA, using these. That's why I'm asking.
Lab Assistant
#161 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 5:34 PM
So I can use these sliders (without the breast slider) in combination with Delphy's breast sliders? Can someone confirm it?
That would be cool, even more realistic Sims.
Scholar
Original Poster
#162 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by earthgirl
Do these work with WA? I haven't created a SIm since I installed WA, using these. That's why I'm asking.

Yes, look on the front page.

Quote: Originally posted by moeppl
So I can use these sliders (without the breast slider) in combination with Delphy's breast sliders? Can someone confirm it?
That would be cool, even more realistic Sims.

Yes, you can.
Test Subject
#163 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 1:59 PM
Hi guys, is there anybody who has the same problem as me? I really like this mod but since I've installed this one, the public parts of town just disappeared. Eg. school, gym, etc. I've tried to move my family to another town but it didn't help me - problem still exists.
Scholar
Original Poster
#164 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 10:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by absolute1818
Hi guys, is there anybody who has the same problem as me? I really like this mod but since I've installed this one, the public parts of town just disappeared. Eg. school, gym, etc. I've tried to move my family to another town but it didn't help me - problem still exists.

This is a known problem with the newest patch, but it's unrelated to my sliders. A common cause are old versions of lostaccount's indoor plants or other buy mode stuff.
Test Subject
#165 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 6:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
This is a known problem with the newest patch, but it's unrelated to my sliders. A common cause are old versions of lostaccount's indoor plants or other buy mode stuff.

I removed your mod and everything is fine now /patch 2.2.8.002002/ so I don't know, I always have some special problems with everything .. but I'm waiting for the newest patch and I try to install your mod again, cause it's fantastic.. I really like it. TY for your respond and for your work 2.
Test Subject
#166 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 8:02 AM
I can't thank you enough, this is my absolute favorite download so far. The head size and shoulder size were strokes of genius, this mod works perfectly on Vista. Fantastic work, thank you again.
Test Subject
#167 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 10:00 AM
does this work with wa? and does it conflict with any of these mods; shimrods unlimited adventures, sim2kid405_gain_skills_faster_wa, sims2kid405_traits_rewards_wa, sim2kids405_visa_faster_wa
Test Subject
#168 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 12:48 AM
i am using this hack and just downloaded the newest patch and now in cas if i try to add a second character the game crashes, does anyone else have this problem?

Part of the Exotic/Unnatural Sims club
Test Subject
#169 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 2:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lollylopmr
i am using this hack and just downloaded the newest patch and now in cas if i try to add a second character the game crashes, does anyone else have this problem?

I just tested it out and no, I can't seem to recreate the same issue. Are you using other hacks or mods at the same time? The recent patch has outdated a lot of mods, and that might be why your game crashed.
Test Subject
#170 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 2:52 AM
I downloaded this after i downloaded the newest patch today, and the sliders aren't showing up in my game at all. Any ideas if its the patch or if i downloaded it wrong or something? Thanks.
Test Subject
#171 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 4:45 AM
I Just Installed the new Patch. & I Really want this, I had it before but I had to manually uninstall the game because my traits were not showing up. So does anyone that has this & have the 1.8.25.003001 new patch have a problem with this? Because all that manually uninstalling everything made me half mad. EA should have made cc the same as it was on Sims 2. it was a whole lot easier. But all in all the mod is great :D
Scholar
Original Poster
#172 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 9:20 AM
I have no problem with WA 2.3/1.8, my sliders work fine here. There are many reports, that custom content doesn't work with the new patch, but this is possibly a bug with the new patch or an anti piracy measure and not the fault of my sliders.
Test Subject
#173 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 1:35 PM
It doesn't work for me... Like almost of the mods... (I have 2.2 version)... What's the problem?
Field Researcher
#174 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 5:12 PM
Still works fine for me.
Test Subject
#175 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 11:01 PM
My Sims 3 Game Wouldn't Start After I Got this. But I'm going to try again I think it is just my computer being slow or something.
Page 7 of 84