Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 9:17 PM
Default Getting back into TS2
So I haven't played TS2 in a little under a year, has anything exciting happened? Anything new? Did I miss an announcement of TS5? =P
Advertisement
Link Ninja
#2 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 9:29 PM
The small yet fiercely enthusiastic community has had some new custom content across MTS, Tumblr, and GOS. A new thread to share these dicoveries can be found here. No news of TS5, to my knowledge. Otherwise we're all just over here lurking, chatting about the game, giving advise, taking pics, writings sims stories, or doing something with contests on the site.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 10:09 PM
Sun&Moon gave us great stuff over at PBK.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Inventor
#4 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 11:00 PM
Welcome back. Not too long ago I returned also after a lapse for about a year or maybe even a year and a half.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 26th Oct 2016 at 1:27 AM
Ditto - returned after about a year a few months ago and have just had another absence of a few weeks.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 26th Oct 2016 at 11:17 AM
TS5 - hahaha Welcome back.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 26th Oct 2016 at 11:24 AM
I shudder to think what they would do destroy it further

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Scholar
#8 Old 26th Oct 2016 at 12:46 PM
But, as a wise MTS member said, I think on the TS4 forums, "Well, if TS4 is basically Sims 1, then we all know what Sims 5 will be like."
Mad Poster
#9 Old 26th Oct 2016 at 1:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alljoj
But, as a wise MTS member said, I think on the TS4 forums, "Well, if TS4 is basically Sims 1, then we all know what Sims 5 will be like."

That is a wonderfully optimistic thought.

Only .... Origin.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Alchemist
#10 Old 26th Oct 2016 at 10:46 PM
if Sims5 is being made (or will be made), first announcement of its base game release would probably be on the official Sims4 website.

if I remember correctly, the base game releases were about 4 to 5 years apart from each other; and the expansion releases about 6 months apart.

not sure about Sims4 predicting Sims5.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#11 Old 26th Oct 2016 at 11:50 PM
Not sure TS4 will last that long though. It also seems to have releases every month or two as well - they're really trying to milk it. And we thought TS3 was bad.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Oct 2016 at 3:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Not sure TS4 will last that long though. It also seems to have releases every month or two as well - they're really trying to milk it. And we thought TS3 was bad.

Really? That's just awful...