Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 5:29 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default sims 2 complete collection recording with smooth edges on??
So I know editing the graphics files is a bit different in the complete collection. this game is through origin also. i'm not sure how i can edit it to film with smooth edges on without getting the error pop up. i've tried to edit some of the videocapture files but its not working. someone please help thanks!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 8:20 AM
ok i fixed the smooth edges problem but now even though its filming with smooth edges on the video still comes out with not smooth edges but in game it looks fine. all settings are on high
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 1:59 PM
What are you using to record with? The in game video camera only does rubbish videos.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#4 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 2:00 PM
I suggest using an external program like OBS or something. The in-game camera produces videos at potato quality.

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Oct 2016 at 3:44 AM
i've just started using fraps cause i cant fix it. the game camera was fine on my other computer i always used to film with that