Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 2:56 AM
Default Game keeps crashing when I use bandicam
Help! I'm trying to do a series and it's been going pretty well, but I CAN'T manage to post episode 3 because my game keeps crashing everytime I try to film with bandicam on there! I don't know what's going on but I can't do my series with these constant game crashes!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Oct 2016 at 2:25 AM
I don't feel at all qualified to help you, but seeing nobody else has replied, I'll offer what little advice I can, and hopefully someone more knowledgeable will post. I know my own computer, with its integrated graphics chip, isn't up to recording Sims videos of a quality I could share on YouTube. I don't even know what bandicam is, but I assume it must be a video capture program. If so, and it seems to be clashing in some way with your game, it might be an idea to try a different video capture program. I use FRAPS (link) for screen capture, but it has a video capture capability. The free version can only make very short videos and they have a "watermark", but you could try it and see if it works without crashing. If it does then it might be worth paying for the full version. I'm fairly sure there are other free video capture programs. perhaps someone else might post about them.

Some members here including Tydirium and TheJessaChannel (links) post regularly on YouTube and might be able to tell you how they do it. A comment on their YouTube channels might be the best way to contact them.

If you've got the first two episodes published, could you give us a link please?

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Scholar
#3 Old 17th Oct 2016 at 2:54 AM
I would suggest XSplit Gamecaster or XSplit Broadcaster if Bandicam is being a butt. Some recorders don't play well with older games like TS2, and unlike Fraps, XSplit doesn't put a time limit on their videos.