Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 10:26 PM
Default Poverty Challenge
Does anyone know the rules of the Poverty challenge mencioned in @iCad 's BACC? The link is now broken, and I have to play one of my households according to that challenge.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 11:30 PM
I did a poverty challenge years ago, you start with a single sim on a bare block and there use to be a community lot set up your sim could visit or you could set it up. The sim had no toilet, shower,bed or anything they had to go cook hotdogs, toilet and shower on the community lot. Also they were only allowed low paying jobs like slacker. I vaguely recall buying a plastic recliner as the allowed 'bed'.

There are various ways to play poverty. Harder than that one is Callista's homeless challenge where the sim is only allowed 3 items and is in her homeless career earnings starting at $10 per day. That might be on Boolprop forums. If not, I tested the career for her and I think I should still have the file uploaded to box. That one is really for seasoned players who want a challenge.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~