Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 12:09 AM
It is possible to recover deleted packaged lots ?
I accidentally uninstalled one expansion of the game (apartment life) and I lost my families,saved games and screenshots..I remember that I had a folder where my lots were saved and this files were in a format SIMS2Pack a format to install lots, but this folder has been deleted, it is possible I retrieve this folder for me to be able to reinstall my lost places?
if I restore my system, I can find it again?

thanks
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 12:13 AM
System Restore won't work and might make matters worse by overwriting it..

Get Recuva. One of the best file recovery tools I've ever used; if anything can dig it up back, Recuva can. And in the future, backup frequent and often.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Oct 2016 at 8:53 AM
the files is corrupted, but I appreciate your help, thank you so much
the files is corrupted, but I appreciate your help, thank you so much

Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
System Restore won't work and might make matters worse by overwriting it..

Get Recuva. One of the best file recovery tools I've ever used; if anything can dig it up back, Recuva can. And in the future, backup frequent and often.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 28th Oct 2016 at 9:00 AM
Yeah, I was afraid that'd happen. The longer you wait before attempting recovery the greater the chances a bit of it will get overwritten by something else. Install Recuva before you need it.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives