Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 3:31 PM
Default Britain's Got Talent
Did you see it? Did you enjoy it?

I loved Tobias Mead, Kevin Cruise and Chloe Hickinbottom. I would have loved the woman with the dog, but I can't stand anything to do with dogs anymore, not since my dog died.

What about you guys?

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 3:44 PM
I agree with all of those. Although two of my dad's dogs have died in the last year which was horribly sad, I still loved the woman and her dog. It was so adorable.

I love BGT, I'm almost ashamed to admit it, I just find it really funny. Stavros Flately still make me cry with laughter.
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by el_flel
I agree with all of those. Although two of my dad's dogs have died in the last year which was horribly sad, I still loved the woman and her dog. It was so adorable.

I love BGT, I'm almost ashamed to admit it, I just find it really funny. Stavros Flately still make me cry with laughter.

Stavros Flately were amazing. When they lost, I was like "FDHFHDEYRUSFSFGSHDFJDF" at the screen with an uber angryface.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 10:14 PM
Oh I also liked the 13 year old drummer, he's really good especially as he's so young.

Stavros were so hilarious, I joined their fan page on Facebook lol. Last years was really good actually, I'm not sure they'll be able to top it this year.
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 10:24 PM
The drummer is good, but he's not especially interesting to watch, unless the camera is focusing on his constipation faces.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 5:24 PM
^ ahaaa, I love that, "constipation face"

I loved Tina & Chandi and Tobias Meed, both amazing acts (: Chandi is so well disciplined!

Field Researcher
#7 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 7:44 PM
I liked all those, they were really good. I also thought when Simon came on to get rid of Louis it was really funny. The drummer's face was hilarious.

"If the human brain was simple enough to understand, we'd be too simple to understand it."

"Some things I cannot change, but till I try I'll never know."
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 8:59 PM
^ , Yes I agree, Simon's act was the best XD.

Inventor
#9 Old 21st Apr 2010 at 5:35 PM
Is it weird I enjoyed Kevin Cruise SO much? I was almost crying with laughter. He was SO bad he was good.

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Theorist
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Apr 2010 at 5:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zela
Is it weird I enjoyed Kevin Cruise SO much? I was almost crying with laughter. He was SO bad he was good.

I didn't get some of the jokes, I just loved how seriously he was taking himself when everyone was just laughing at him rather than with him. xD

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 11:39 PM
Anyone watch it tonight? I thought the acts tonight were better than last week.

The gymnasts were amazing, seriously impressive. How they were able to balance in ways that I didn't think it was possible to balance was just unbelievable. They must have seriously good core strength!

Also really liked the singing accountant, totally thought he was going to be rubbish but I was pleasantly surprised. The only other act I liked was the band and singer who sung modern songs in a classical style. The singer was hilarious.
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 11:56 AM
^ I did! The gymanasts were amazing! (: The coin guy...omg, so strange, but entertaining
The ones that made me laugh were:
- The Arrangement <3.
- The dog that could apparently play the guitar! , very funny, but rubbish

Yesterdays was definitely better than the week before (:

Theorist
Original Poster
#13 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 1:35 PM
My mum taped it for me again so I can skip the adverts. I'm watching it later. :P

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 8th May 2010 at 8:59 PM
Tonight's was great <3
Best acts...

- Look alikes people .... ahhaha the simon cowell one

- Samurai Cucumber guys .... wooaaah.

- Guinness world record guy .... AHAHAHAHAHHA! 2nd time lucky..? NO WAY. ANT BEAT HIM AGAIN I love ant and dec <3.

- Old lady singer 'Janey' .... WOW. Seriously amazing (: Aww, Ant had to help her onto the stage xD

Great show tonight, seriously great (:

Theorist
Original Poster
#15 Old 8th May 2010 at 10:12 PM
I didn't actually watch any after the first episode. Meh, BGT is so boring to me now. I'm not missing anything by not watching it tbh.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 18th May 2010 at 4:26 PM
Nice show on saturday.
I enjoyed the impressionist ;]

Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 10:27 PM
So far there have been two semi finals...the finalists so far are:
~ Spellbound [Public's Favourite]
~Tobias Mead [Judges Choice]
~ Tina & Chandi [Public's Favourite] (<3)
~ Connected [Judges Choice]

Tina & Chandi are the true stars for me atm, I wonder who else will get through to the final... [:

Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 12:04 PM
Um, I'm not sure to be honest. I think its either Friday or Saturday :]

Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 2:07 PM
Spellbound won :]
Not who I wanted to win, but, I guess they were extremely good and did infact truly deserve it <3.

Mad Poster
#20 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 2:17 PM
Who did you want to win? The final three were my three favourites although I did actually love all of the finalists, and I think that most of them are going to get a career out of the show even though they didn't win. I was glad Spelbound won because they were so bloody amazing, they totally deserved it.
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 8:55 PM
I wanted the impressionist to win, I can't remember his name atm