Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 9:38 PM Last edited by Wolfboy1020 : 31st Jan 2018 at 9:38 PM. Reason: Grammar check
Default Who here agrees...
...that this is a really good website?

Please leave a comment.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 3:00 AM
I agree whole heartedly.
Scholar
#4 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 4:53 AM
I wouldn't be still playing both TS2 and TS3 if not for this site.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 8:50 AM
Yes, benes for all of you!

Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#6 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 8:59 AM
As I haven't seen Inge Jones in here for a while, I will disagree now on her behalf.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 12:08 PM
#WhatWouldIngeDo

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Field Researcher
#8 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 12:27 PM
I’ve always used this site to get reliable mods. Just recently I decided to take a look on the forum. Even though I haven’t been around much yet here and still have to find my way, for the mods section alone I can’t but agree.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 12:48 PM
How did I end up reading youtube comments?
Mad Poster
#10 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MeowMixPls
How did I end up reading youtube comments?

February 2018 anyone? Like if you agree xD !!

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Mad Poster
#11 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 2:53 AM
I've found so many useful Mods here that saved my games from getting ruined or corrupted like when social workers take children away which only object deletes the sim's body and leaves the data behind to cause corruption.
Scholar
#12 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 6:12 AM
I like the community here. I can argue without getting banned. Even @GrijzePillon can get redeemed after being obnoxious. Just shows how great this community is And yeah, there are those mods too. And mods for the game.
dodgy builder
#13 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 2:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
As I haven't seen Inge Jones in here for a while, I will disagree now on her behalf.

She's lurking in the shadows. Ran off to support me the other day, bless her.