Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#26 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 5:17 PM
Oh, I remember this thread. I'm way past the 17th generation now. Currently it's 35th generation.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 2:45 AM
My longest legacy is at 5 gens
The family tree
I just decided to post pictures of them starting with generation 5
Test Subject
#28 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 1:43 PM
I started a legacy in December of 2010, and got it to 7 generations by June of 2011, but then I kind of gave up on it and didn't play it for several years. I restored the save file from an external hard drive I had recently, but they're still on generation 8 and I don't have that much interest in that family any more.

At one point, I had done a lot of work on the legacy, I had a whole family tree, and real-life dates for the births and deaths of the Sims, using 1 sim day = 0.78 earth years, based on some math I had done to sort of relate sim lifespan to the real world. I said my legacy founder was born in 1991 I think, and by the time I was on the 7th generation I think the youngest was born circa 2200.
Instructor
#29 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 4:50 AM
I think my longest is maybe three or four generations. I tend to lose interest and jump to a different save, then I come back now and then and play for a few hours before going back to whichever save is really holding my attention at the time. I've never completed a legacy challenge, lol.
Scholar
#30 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
I guess I will have to wish Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu good luck for figuring out the lineage

something strange happened with her on MTS;you can't see any of her posts or threads in some cases.

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Field Researcher
#31 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 11:42 AM

This one has never been updated perfectly, I was actually just about to start generation 7 when I accidentally deleted everything.

With Vampires, Mersims, genies, plantsims, imaginary friends and hybrids in it. Two of them also died once and got resurrected (Aoife of geenration two, died by mummy curse and got ressurected by genie lamp, and Aneirin of egenration 4, who died by dehydradation - a mersim-vampire hybrid bit him, undoing him of all body lfuids and got resurrected by Ambriosa, for which his two wives and longterm rivals worked together)

Oh, and the generations that aren't uncluded include Generation 5 heir Scarlett having a child with her uncle Megen, who was significantly younger than his older brother Aneirin so the age gap wasn't too big.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 11:56 AM
Still regret you deleted them Gitte. Is there really no possible way to ever pick up their story again? (not that you should when you’re having fun with current new families, just wondering if it would be possible)

My family tree (still playing this family, have since May 2011):

Cameron has two kids now, one of them being the future heir. She lives in IP.
Field Researcher
#33 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 12:00 PM
@jo-anne
I lately found an old save from Aoife, but obviously, that's generation 2, and I shoudl be on generation 7. But she's still one of my favourite sims ever (1. She's gorgeous. 2. She's a badass. 3. She's still sweet and knows what to do) and I don't think I'll have any problem playing with her in some kind of parallel universe kinda thing. But so far I have a lot of fun playing with Taliso, my avatar, who is surprisingly fun considering she has a rabbithole career.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 2:50 AM
oke I'm on generation 6 lol
but I expected this to happen since the way that I play is like how I played sims 2, I just focus on other sides of the legacy instead of the main family xD
Took 5 months to get past gen 5 xD
Mad Poster
#35 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 3:50 AM
34 generations of the family, the tree is updated to 33 as I have not played the family in a while. You all have some nice family trees. I do not have pics in my tree but have a sheet of pics of everyone on a different excel sheet.
Instructor
#36 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 12:59 AM
omg haha i thought i was the only one who are dutch
i mean i see dutch words on the picture that i could easily translate such as:
generatie = "generation"
drieling = "triplets"
tweeling = "twins"

i proved you guys enough to know i'm also dutch
but i wish i could make a picture of the family trees of mine on the sims 2 so i could show you guys MY picture of the family tree
so how can i do that since i only have sims 2?
Test Subject
#37 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 1:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jo-Anne
Still regret you deleted them Gitte. Is there really no possible way to ever pick up their story again? (not that you should when you�re having fun with current new families, just wondering if it would be possible)

My family tree (still playing this family, have since May 2011):

Cameron has two kids now, one of them being the future heir. She lives in IP.

JUST WOW!
The Genetic in Sims 2 was the best!!!!
Page 2 of 2