Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 6:28 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Where is my founder? Invisible Sim

My game crashed, so I reloaded it, and found my legacy founder has graphically disappeared. The game still reads him as a sim and allows him to perform interactions, etc. but if he picks up the baby, they appear to be laying within the foundation of the house, so the game is definitely reading his arms as being floor-height. Resetsim does nothing for his condition, but I have noticed he always moves quickly, as though he is running, and does not face the same lag my other, visible sims do while moving.

I have tried using ResetSim, removing my custom content, deleting my cache files, renaming my user files, and renaming the save file then reloading the game. No luck! Any ideas? I *really* do not want to delete my random legacy family halfway through the legacy!! Maybe an option in one of the NRaas mods would help me turn him visible again? I'm open to anything at this point!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 7:33 PM
If you haven't already, make your Sim change their outfit. They might be wearing a broken outfit.

I never had 100% corrections when I reset my Sim while they are on their home lot. I now make them jog up the street a little, then reset them. Best of luck getting your Sim back to normal.
Instructor
#3 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 7:55 PM
My main sim's mummy husband (and the only mummy out of her 15 husbands, he's actually a mummy-vampire hybrid and her other husbands are all just vampires and ghosts with no hybridization, but anyhow he's the only mummy) once had this happen to him and I fixed him by resetting the lot. Try that.
Alchemist
#4 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 8:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by becketth
Maybe an option in one of the NRaas mods would help me turn him visible again? I'm open to anything at this point!

Nraas Debug Enabler has the option "Fix invisible sims".
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/DebugEn...ixInvisibleSims

Or let Nraas Error Trap do it for you as suggested in the above Nraas link.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#5 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 9:38 PM
What is his job? If he is in a Showtime career having him switch into another outfit and/or taking him into CAS should be enough.

DebugEnabler's Fix Invisible Sims is quite powerful, it will change everything (hair, eyebrows, make-up, clothes) about a broken Sim except for his genetics. If it is a Showtime outfit bug the above should be sufficient. There is also a mod by Consort at simlogical for this particular issue (SHT outfit bug): http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...e/uploads/1450/