Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 10:48 PM
CAS mods/sliders and dolly clothes & shoes
I'm trying to make asian-like, doll-like sims.
What mods should I download to fix this issue.
I'm having an issue with my skin colors some are purple and blue and green one's rainbow and I don't know what skin it is but I want more realistic skins to be available. Is there a mod to be able to scroll through a list or something?
I want my sims to look like Zauma's sims and alhajero's sims and I don't know how to achieve this
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 9:01 AM Last edited by sweetdevil : 18th Jan 2017 at 2:48 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by CandyDaisuke
I'm having an issue with my skin colors some are purple and blue and green one's rainbow

Some EPs (I forget which) come with colorful skin ramps, aside from the basegame blue/green/red ones (e.g. Seasons comes with a dark green ramp for the aliens).

I want more realistic skins to be available

There are plenty of realistic skins out there: Kurasoberina, Navetsea, Rock the Sims Italy and Lady Frontbum ('Genetics' section on the right) come to mind.

Is there a mod to be able to scroll through a list or something?

Master Controller with the 'Integration' and 'Cheats' modules allows for extended slider range in CAS (the settings you need to change for this are CAS \ Slider Multiple: Body AND Slider Multiple: Facial). This helps avoid the very narrow range of sculpting that the normal sliders allow. CmarNYC's XCAS mod allows you to scroll through the skintone panel so you can see more skins.

I want my sims to look like Zauma's sims and alhajero's sims and I don't know how to achieve this

To make more Asian-looking Sims, you should check out their common features. Most have small and round eyes, puffier cheeks and lips, and slightly open mouths. Since you're not necessarily going for realism, you can also make the nose, chin, mouth and jawline smaller and less defined.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!