Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 12th Feb 2015 at 2:08 AM
The previous hair I downloaded for this sim had clipping issues which drove me nuts so I meshed him a new one.

Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 12th Feb 2015 at 8:07 PM
Aaaaah they're wonderful <3
Instructor
#53 Old 12th Feb 2015 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BloodyScholastic
This,

Isn't he cute?
He's my 1 year project resulted from a long and difficult progress of making.

Go to my simblr 'thebleedingwoodland' on my signature below to get him to your game.

I just got him, how could I not (so very adorable). My Sims had better not even think about kicking him. Thank you!
Test Subject
#54 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 9:09 PM
Default Simcity Dystopian Future
Been screwing around with worldbuilder a while back (This was made in July but I abandoned it for some time) and I decided to make a futuristic city. Except it wasn't "green, pretty, and clean" like the ITF expansion pictured it to be, it was the exact opposite. The setting/buildings were mostly inspired by the Cyberpunk City theme from Simcity Societies and the Omegaco City from Simcity Cities of Tomorrow. There is no interior (they're mostly shells) and it is there for show. Screenshots are from worldbuilder view.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 3:39 AM
This mesh is the most complex I've done so far, even though it looks simple. It took me quite a while to finish this.

My favourite part is the ponytail.

Her eyes are a bit too big, haaa.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 8th May 2015 at 3:10 AM Last edited by kuroineko05 : 8th Jun 2015 at 12:31 AM.
After seeing how much I improved with my last two meshes, I found myself hating the first hair I did for this sim. So here's version 2!

Lab Assistant
#57 Old 16th May 2015 at 4:02 AM
My Sim's (Mary Burns) home has floors that were so aggravating when I was building, I actually quit playing with her for about a month and a half (maybe two) before going back!

Mary's house

...with...
those irritating floors!

-Library shown-
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 8th Jun 2015 at 12:35 AM
This sim's old ponytail no longer matched his new hair, so I made him a new one. I hate assigning bone weights, blargh.

Test Subject
#59 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 12:48 PM
I made Lord Voldemort's face for my machinima which which took me ages!
Screenshots
Instructor
#60 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 3:11 AM
I'm not sure if you'll see this, but @SIMCITYArchitect ? That is the city of my dreams. I wish I was talented enough to build a world like that! I tried once buuuut... Yeah, it was nowhere near as good as yours.
Mad Poster
#61 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 2:40 AM
Default Happy me are!
I had converted a few hair before..but that was years ago..

I kind of fell in love with this Ambition hair, from the stylist profession (hidden in CAS otherwise)

I like it because..it is quite manly, and does not ressembles a simple woman to man conversion. When you look at it..you see, a man hair. IMO.
I needed it for male children as well.
I am very happy with the result.

Here is Akim.

I made it available for girls too, knowing it was probably only looking good for boys. I got a big surprise actually, it is awesome on girls too.
See Amy!

And then ingame..

The end.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Instructor
#62 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 2:43 PM
Hello. I don't know if it is considered a creation, but I colored the tiles into a gradient thing with create-a-style.

Field Researcher
#63 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 3:41 PM
Default Made some eyes for my simmies.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#64 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 10:15 AM
I've been practicing constructing apartment buildings, because I cannot for my life build shells (Don't even get me started on actual houses), and after a hella constrainfloorelevation-ing, I made a modern apartment building that looks like it has 7 floors.

I'm so very proud of myself rn :}

(Even though it's not much..)
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#65 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 11:33 AM
Looks way better than anything I've ever built so I'd say you're definitely onto something.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
#66 Old 10th Oct 2019 at 1:50 PM

new world I'm creating, would love feedback or advice
Page 3 of 3